• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
Markus sick burned that statue dude by giving him one of those Haruhi armbands.

(It's America, Cage. You've got to be way less subtle with your Nazi references.)

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
Markus, much like Woolie, wants his freedom but doesn't really want to ruffle any feathers. Let's keep the demonization of our oppressors tasteful and inoffensive, guys.

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
It's weird that they were willing to alter stuff in TMS but not in Xenoblade 2, which is FAR more egregious imo. It's not like TMS ever had a shot at mass market appeal considering it was one of the last games to come out for the Wii Fucking U.
Xenoblade 2 came after the shitstorm over them altering stuff for Xenoblade X, so I guess they probably went "FUCK IT" and figured that anyone who wasn't turned off by the super anime character designs would get over it.

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
Markus, much like Woolie, wants his freedom but doesn't really want to ruffle any feathers. Let's keep the demonization of our oppressors tasteful and inoffensive, guys.

"Not gonna respond to a crime with another crime"

Fuckers shot unarmed peaceful protesters but no we gotta be sympathetic to them because they are now kneeling crying babies.

Fuck off David Cage, you hack.

But at least we might maybe get "that" ending maybe ?

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
It's more the framing (and also the appropriation of MLK quotes), and just sanitization of a movement that angers me in the context that is presented.

Jun 11, 2018
Duno if its ok to ask about he who must not be named in here (formerly @2bfli now @rssli).

Did Woolie kidnap Liam to record a bunch of NieR or something? He said he was having some rough times on twitter after e3 ended and I know that feeling all too well, and that's understandable. I even messed up my sleep a bunch to watch e3 pressers and put myself on course to have a messed up week after

But it feels like he's been gone so long. New Anima is out on Steam and on sale for summer and I feel the absence of the Rising Super Boy
My calendar even tells me its almost Jean Baptiste "Bae" Day

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
Duno if its ok to ask about he who must not be named in here (formerly @2bfli now @rssli).

Did Woolie kidnap Liam to record a bunch of NieR or something? He said he was having some rough times on twitter after e3 ended and I know that feeling all too well, and that's understandable. I even messed up my sleep a bunch to watch e3 pressers and put myself on course to have a messed up week after

But it feels like he's been gone so long. New Anima is out on Steam and on sale for summer and I feel the absence of the Rising Super Boy
My calendar even tells me its almost Jean Baptiste "Bae" Day

He might've been just tired or had a hard week ! I'm sure woolie isn't keeping him in a cage lol (although he really REALLY likes Nier automata so who knows). Hope he's doing better or in recovery tho !

He passes by here sometimes so maybe he'll give an update in the future. But i'm sure he's just taking a break or has other stuff

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2018
Now i'm more worried he'll actually see my post.

The most therapeutic thing you can do in the absence of a big influencer is just do big conjecture and that helps me get my feelings out.

Since when do Personalities actually post in and read threads about them

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When did he say it? Because he's still on twitter retweeting and did a funny video of him throwing out a Bless record.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
"Matt throws out a Bless record" is the sort of event that could have happened basically at any point in human history.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
I mean this is kind of the Super Best Friends (and Friends) thread, anyway. In addition to Liam, it's pretty common people will talk about Plague, Max, 2snacks, and Mr. Clemps.

If you've been on a podcast you're in the SBF Extended Universe canon.

Jun 11, 2018
Does that mean peach saliva isnt part of the club or that she doesnt need the club

i just wanted a segue to call liam to be fly (@2bfli) again I didn't necessarily think discussion about his stuff was banned

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
Peach Saliva is what you would call "Apocryphal"; she's not technically part of the canon, but if she's popular enough we'll have to accept her anyway to keep the Irish from getting unruly.

Rhaya

Oct 25, 2017
From the old depths of the Wooliehole :

That day i learned :

1 Pat is secretly into Anime even if he will never admit it.
2 Woolie can transform into a Hyena .

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Man, these over the top gay caricatures in God Hand remind me a lot of Fire Emblem from Tiger & Bunny, which came out only a few years later... except without any redeeming qualities or good costumes.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
The more I look at God Hand, the more I see shared DNA with RE4.

I think it was really that room with all the treasures that made me realize it, but also the random demons just being nastier versions of the head-burst ganados cemented it.

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018
Random kid is in bed, and I have had a drink thought: this is the chillest thread on this forum. Nobody fucks around, you're good people.

Last edited:

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
E6.gif