OP
OP
Mekanos

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
You know I'm not a big "spoiler" worrier but I really want to go into this one blind.
If leakers get towards the later parts of the game I'm gonna try to avoid as much as possible. But after playing the demo the other day I'm definitely excited for the game. This is gonna be the redemption arc for the NSMB team.

sedael

Oct 16, 2020
That song is basically what i imagine it would be like if they added It's A Small World to Super Nintendo World at Universal lmao

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
If leakers get towards the later parts of the game I'm gonna try to avoid as much as possible. But after playing the demo the other day I'm definitely excited for the game. This is gonna be the redemption arc for the NSMB team.
NSMBU is one of the three best 2D Mario games, and it ain't the third best. I hope this one gets the recognition it deserves.

OP
OP
Mekanos

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
NSMBU is one of the three best 2D Mario games, and it ain't the third best. I hope this one gets the recognition it deserves.
I really enjoy NSMBU but the reused assets made it less of a standout for me. I do think it's the third best traditional 2D Mario but Wonder feels it will be something very special.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
Also, there was a leak of the demo yesterday, here are all the screenshots from that, demo was fully scrubbed after world 1.

3ppyqty.png
I0vlky4.png
8aH3YOt.png

RQP28oD.png
yoshi.png
luigi.png

b3W8ijw.png
hD8iW7N.png

i6tHNsA.png

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I fully expect some crazy shit with some of the hidden wonder portions they haven't shown off. That pirana plant one is amazing lmao

Graven

Oct 30, 2018
I've been a bit out of the loop on this game, so forgive me in advance since i assume this has been covered but:

Does every stage have a wonder flower? Is the wonder flower stage effect always the same for that particular stage?

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
generally speaking, when a Switch game breaks street date, you can bet your ass that someone's gonna upload the game itself to the internet within like 72 hours at most, usually faster - so if you want to avoid spoilers, now's the time to set up your filters and shit

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not going to watch any of this, but I just know that this game is going to be something special. With this and Super Mario RPG next month, it's a great time to be a Mario fan.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's going to be a rough week trying to dodge all of this stuff on social media

Angie does this call for another "non-spoilery spoilers" thread?

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Yeah we'll know who Mario's new voice actor is either in a few hours or later tomorrow.

CoinStarDX

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like someone willing and able to dump the game has ahold of a copy. Now we wait and see if they're full of it.

Definitely time to get off the Internet if you're trying to go in blind.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
What if Mario's VA was not in the demo datamine and is actually a guy named Wowie McZowie

How would you feel then

JasperMyst