• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

If we are getting a Direct soon so are we expecting to see any Smash Reveal there?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
I made a template:

Aa7bB5b.png

V_ac

Avenger
Jul 2, 2018
@ Anyone who has all the Mii costumes: Has anyone checked the spirit battles for Zero, X, Rex, etc? Have they been changed by the costumes?
I don't have Rex's costume, but Tails, Akira, and the Mega Man fights weren't changed.

I think the only base game fight that got changed was Ribbon Girl's.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
So that answers the question of what they do for fighters who were once spirits.

EbuZFdxUYAA60Tr

As I suspected, they just use art from elsewhere.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
I don't play Bayo in Ultimate (who would?) so I don't know if her buffs are actually substantial enough to make her viable but here's hoping.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The official Smash Stadium stage rankings updated 6/29/2020

Pokemon Stadium 1
King of Fighters Stadium
Spring Stadium
King of Fighters Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Wii Sports Resort Stadium
Colosseum
Arena Ferox

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
pretty messed up imo that they did some a small change to Hero in All Star but will not do the vastly more important change of putting those custom stage/sound test only songs on their most appropriate places

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
loooooool max brass is k. rool

surely I can beat my main with this character I just started playing an hour ago

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
Oh my god, the Smash team remembered Falco exists! And actually buffed him! Praise be!

I don't play Bayo in Ultimate (who would?) so I don't know if her buffs are actually substantial enough to make her viable but here's hoping.
They're testing the waters and trying to make sure no one notices them slowly buffing Bayo to her Smash 4 iteration.

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
So Ridley's down b sometimes just does full damage even when it appears to not hit properly.

Bug?

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
Looking through the patch notes and all I keep thinking is imagine your only change being your final smash is a little kind of better now

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
also unlike other tethers or tetheresque things there doesn't seem to be a regular grabbox that comes out quickly? like, it can just whiff at point blank

Status
Not open for further replies.