• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Whom do you think to become 7th character of Fighter Passes?

• Geno

Votes: 31 14.8%
  • 8th Gen Pokemon

Votes: 31 14.8%
  • Xenoblade 2's Rex and his blade(s)

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Crash

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Master Chef

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • Sora

Votes: 14 6.7%
  • Other (like Travis Touchdown, etc)

Votes: 58 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
PSP is the lair of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins and Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX. There were no other games available, just these 3

(from the Crash games available on PSP, I played them all on consoles.. and unlike the DS versions of those games, they were just ports and not unique versions)

RIP Dissidia 012

Rocky Road

Jun 1, 2018
Mega Man Powered Up was also a godlike PSP title, I poured hours into that thing. Mega Man X remake was pretty good too.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
PSP is the lair of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins and Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX. There were no other games available, just these 3

(from the Crash games available on PSP, I played them all on consoles.. and unlike the DS versions of those games, they were just ports and not unique versions)
Trails in the Sky was PSP-exclusive in the West for several years.

Also Growlanser but even less people have played that than Trails.

OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
Did you lose a bet or is that your Halloween avatar?

Halloween avatar, pretty much. (Halloween + Steve's release tomorrow = this avatar)

Hilariously the avatar I have right now is reused from last year that I made for avatar bet that I gave out. In a sense it was former avatar for losers who lost avatar bets but I just reused it!

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Minecraft Downloadable Contents Discussion Thread 17 | Starring the cast of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

(This one will never happen but I wanted to make that joke.)

OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
Here is another gem from avatar bet last year!

eXRYydD.png

Also I think people here would rather to see this avatar over Duck Season Dog avatar.

CyberWolfBia

Apr 5, 2019
Brazil
You know, maybe the PSP was an alright handheld system.
it was! just the DS was much, much better

Trails in the Sky was PSP-exclusive in the West for several years.

Also Growlanser but even less people have played that than Trails.
I wish I was more into RPGs in general, because only like that I'd enjoy these handhelds on their fully potential. I'm very selective on RPGs I play, and most of them are Action RPGs (or just Mario RPGs! lol)

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017

Party blockers in the house tonight
Everyone just have a good time
And the boomers are gonna lose their minds
Everyone just have a good time

OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
so far I have seen a subtitle that legitimately got support from a member is

No More Herobrine is the and only leading subtitle if anyone cares enough about title.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Oh yeah, Tetris 99 is promoting The Crown Tundra so Smash doesn't have to!

Just ignore that Tetris 99 also did a Three Houses event.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
so far I have seen a subtitle that legitimately got support from a member is

No More Herobrine is the and only leading subtitle if anyone cares enough about title.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Downloadable Contents Discussion Thread 17 | Welcome to the Block Party

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Downloadable Contents Discussion Thread 17 | Do You Like Minecraft?

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Downloadable Contents Discussion Thread 17 | Microsoft Approved

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Downloadable Contents Discussion Thread 17 | Kirby Is Cubey Now

OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
Block Party was good one. Probably best one out of four. Kirby is just eh since it focused on Kirby not Minecraft or Steve. >.>

Zhadgon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Downloadable Contents Discussion Thread 17 | Master Chief in the Horizon?

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Downloadable Contents Discussion Thread 17 | 2 done 4 to go

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Downloadable Contents Discussion Thread 17 | A chef, a miner and other four guests go to a bar and...

.n_n.

Status
Not open for further replies.