Are you a believer for us getting a General Direct in January 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 258 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
She comes.

65-neB834b.gif

Strat

"This guy are sick"
Apr 8, 2018
So what you guys are telling me is that Halo is coming to switch and Master Chief is definitely getting into Smash.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
This thread still can't get over how brutally RE was shot down.
Basically the MIIIIIIIKE scene from Resi 4 in thread form.
"hey I know a good rep!"

So what you guys are telling me is that Halo is coming to switch and Master Chief is definitely getting into Smash.
Reggie is at the game awards to say "if you listen, you can hear it coming" and we'll get the sound of Halo percussion starting up

....no one else remembers the DKCR reveal so fondly huh?

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As a weeb I hate that I have to consider Master Chief as a viable pick.

Xwing

This guy are sick of the unshakeable slayer
Nov 11, 2017
in the direct hype thread, Zell responded to somebody with a Chief avatar and said "nice avatar ;)" and then somebody said "wow Doomslayer confirmed" because this forum is for weebs who like every anime except Halo and then Zell said "oh... I thought it was the other guy"

It wasn't just anybody, it was our very own stealthyfrog.

The Master Chief gang of SmashEra growing over the last year and a half does put a smile on my face.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
We may not see Master Chief as Fighter #5, but I have a feeling he will be coming eventually.

Maybe closer to Halo: Infinite's release next year.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
I've never played a Halo game in my life but I guess Master Chief would be okay (I wouldn't buy it but I know Halo is popular).

Just not both him and Doom-whatever.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
Now that Master Chief is a hard lock, who do you think the first real (non-anime) Western character will be?

I'm guessing Altaïr.

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
Even if you don't care for Chief, you should be excited at the possibility of getting Halo music. Banger after banger

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
Back in junior high, I had a friend who was really obsessed with Halo. Like he must have played it for like 200 hours or something.

Anyway, one time I was at his house and we decided to play Halo and he was talking a big game because he had so much experience and this was the first time I had held an Xbox controller, let alone, played Halo.

And I beat him the first round

We never played Halo again

CyberWolfBia

Apr 5, 2019
Brazil
I want Crash so bad for dlc Fighter 5. I even made signatures of him wanting him in Brawl with his titans' design when I was a kid. I don't dare post them.
I'm not truly expecting him to be fighter 5 (I can't allow me to believe such good thing would happen to me... ), but BOY, would be amazing ;^;

Regardless, I have no doubts he'd still be added later anyway. CRASH IS INEVITABLE

Strat

"This guy are sick"
Apr 8, 2018
They should use the Halo 2 Mjolnir Mix as the reveal music for that fucking SICK GUITAR RIFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.