What do you think of IntelliHeath's Halloween avatar?

• Great choice! Duck Season ftw!

Votes: 106 24.6%
  • Creepy! Remove it ASAP!

Votes: 97 22.5%
  • Don't Care...

Votes: 228 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
I still like Professor Beef's idea that when you select Shadow on the CSS, the announcer doesn't say his name, and instead of you just hear a gunshot

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Trusting GameXplain on leaks when they didn't even know Luigi could get stuck in stages with Green Missile.

BE GONE FAKE FANS

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
I'd honestly be really mad at Sakurai if our first unique additional third party character from an already repped series was fucking Shadow.

I can accept him as an echo fighter, but we're really going to add additional unique Sonic characters, the likes of Tails, Knux and Eggman should take priority.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
You know what, I wouldn't even be mad if Shadow was a more unique character. After all, I really want him to have his own trailer so they can recreate this scene.

It can even make sense in the context of Smash; faker = echo fighter.

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Has this been posted yet?

DqjbiPTWkAE1gZo.jpg:large

Anonymous 4chan post and all, so you know, could be completely bunk. But also I could see it being true.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Actually, you know what? Screw both Ken AND Akuma. We need Street Fighter representation that doesn't involve Shotos. Get Russia on the horn. Let's make Smash muscle-y again!

giphy.gif

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
We do prediction videos all the time so I wouldn't bother going over all my speculation haha.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I'd honestly be really mad at Sakurai if our first unique additional third party character from an already repped series was fucking Shadow.

I can accept him as an echo fighter, but we're really going to add additional unique Sonic characters, the likes of Tails, Knux and Eggman should take priority.
Well shadow would be derative to an extent. Eggman would be a lot more work.

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Anonymous 4chan post and all, so you know, could be completely bunk. But also I could see it being true.
Y know what. Now I don't care about this leak any more after some 4Chan dipshit used it as justification for shitting on the insiders for disliking Trump

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
He says the banner leak is real, but he says only five of the characters are going to be revealed? What happened to Geno and Banjo?

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017

"Just wait until the 8th and have fun making a fool out of the other Insiders - they are way too smug for their own good, and have the Trump curse. They will constantly be BTFO'd for hating him and making those views public."

uh

Yeah I don't think so

Village

Oct 25, 2017
What classic Shadow quotes should he have for his taunts and victory screens?

" There's no time to play games "
" Lets get moving "
" This is the ultimate power"
" If you touch my bike I will beat the cold shit out of you "
" If the world turns against me , I will fight like I always have "
" Cheese burgers are better than Chilidogs, Fight me "

I may have paraphrased some of these

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, why'd that 4chan post have to remind me I live in the Trump timeline? I had briefly forgotten because of this leak

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
The rage blaster looks like something straight out of shadow the hedgehog lol.
SSBU-Item-RageBlaster.png
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Shadow's classic mode ending vid needs him picking up a ray gun, throwing it away dismissively, then picking up the rage blaster and taunting.

Actually, you know what? Screw both Ken AND Akuma. We need Street Fighter representation that doesn't involve Shotos. Get Russia on the horn. Let's make Smash muscle-y again!

giphy.gif
Get russia on the horn indeed friendo
D57FDE4F0F2FFE58D483967D34D061722CA82F93

Mark1

Oct 30, 2017
I can't see Shadow having guns, even Sega are trying to make us forget that actually happened.

ElegantBlackAssassinbug-max-1mb.gif

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Any time I see "leak bait" being thrown around I just instantly tune it out
I mean, Leak bait is absolutely a real thing companies in the Entertainment Industries use though.

He says the banner leak is real, but he says only five of the characters are going to be revealed? What happened to Geno and Banjo?

Could be those 2 would get revealed at a later date. Doesn't invalidate the banner. In fact, nothing about the banner leak necessitates all of the characters need to be revealed at once. It just necessitates that no OTHER characters are revealed before all of those on the banner are.

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I will say the most endearing part of that photo is all the people going like Thank You Mr Grinch.

I love how weird this leak is even with context

OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017

It's weird that they didn't even mention anything about Geno and Banjo?

not a fair comparison since Ryu was tragically born without smiling muscles

lmao

giphy.gif

I'm all for Zangief but if he didn't get in then Incineroar is suitable replacement for Zangief since he had that lariat.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've thought about the possibility before. Shadow being a semi-clone is quite likely in my opinion, but not just for the obvious (and primary) reason being his popularity surpassed Sonic's at one point in time. Just look at Brawl mods. Sonic fans are madly in love with the character. I think he alone has the most mods ever associated with his likeness, with Mewtwo in second place. Modders are constantly tweaking and updated moveset mods for Shadow. It's crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.