• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do you think of IntelliHeath's Halloween avatar?

• Great choice! Duck Season ftw!

Votes: 106 24.6%
  • Creepy! Remove it ASAP!

Votes: 97 22.5%
  • Don't Care...

Votes: 228 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
KingKRoolAndPeach.jpg

What's that on King K. Rool's hand? Ring of golden balls.

It's probably his crown. The crown he throws is likely a different model than the one he wears, and so when he throws his crown, the one that he held in his hand shrinks while a new one spawns.

BY2K

Membero Americo
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Québec, Canada
Are you guys seriously talking about mariotehplumber? The guy that emptied an entire shop's stock of Rosalina amiibo out of spite for the character? So that fans of her couldn't buy it?

Are you guys serious?

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Are you guys seriously talking about mariotehplumber? The guy that emptied an entire shop's stock of Rosalina amiibo out of spite for the character? So that fans of her couldn't buy it?

Are you guys serious?
I honestly forgot about the guy until he came up today.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno about custom moves, even though the Mii Fighters no longer have them. They really were a big pain in 4 I thought, especially the unlocking part.

It's a good idea in concept but I don't know how well it can actually work in practice.

Are you guys serious?

We were (partially) successfully past the subject until people kept bringing it up.

Oct 28, 2017
Mod Edit: Link removed. Don't stir the pot and feed in to drama.

Imagine getting this heated over videogame rumors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Are you guys serious?

come on now, the guy who posted the video didnt know who he was and people just told him right away

Imagine getting this heated over videogame rumors.

hey thats my meme in his thumbnail

Jordan94

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's not calling people who believe in the leak cowards. He's calling those who call him and his friends liars or those who harass him for more information cowards. Because how many of those people who called him a liar will apologize? Not many, if any at all.

Yeah I get that. It must be extremely annoying for the insiders. Just felt like he was mad at everyone who believed the leak. I probably misinterpreted it.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My favorite event match was always Melee's Event Match 37: Legendary Pokemon. That was the only event I played over and over again to the point I still remember the number after all these years. Wish we had more cool events like that. Brawl's event matches definitely did not scratch that itch for me.

Deleted member 2791

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just discovered this guy on YouTube and he's doing pretty good in-depth analysis of Smash Ultimate characters (both old and new):

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly I feel that if we don't ha e Ken and Incineroar as the final reveals and have a few more and even a fan favorite there then I think the community will be fine.

I think people are slowly being swayed over the leak not being real and are at least starting to accept the possibility.

However if it really is those 2 left then yeah the community won't be happy. Even if the Grinch leak didn't happen people wouldn't be happy

Rubica

Dec 14, 2017
Thinking that Isaac's trailer was delayed is low-key kind of sociopathic and also demonstrably false.

Like, they announced Animal Crossing right after Isabelle and that directly references Smash and her trailer, do you think they made that trailer in a week?

Zyrokai

Nov 1, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
I don't think Sakurai is going to want to go out on a whimper, do you? Ken and Incineroar is going out on a whimper, imo. I think there will be one more big one.

And it better be Banjo and Kazooie : p

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I'm preparing a rambling post about how Battle Clash seems to specifically be a reference to the works of Ryosuke Takahashi so that you guys will have something substantial to discuss.

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
Thinking that Isaac's trailer was delayed is low-key kind of sociopathic and also demonstrably false.

Like, they announced Animal Crossing right after Isabelle that directly references Smash and her trailer, do you think they made that trailer in a week?
The idea isn't that Isabelle replaced Isaac but they would've both been revealed in the same Direct

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
The Subspace Emissary's cutscenes totaled ~50 minutes. If they chose to do something similar this time (and I really doubt it) they'd probably need to add like ~20-30 more minutes at the very least since we're gonna have double the playable characters in this. Plus the CG will have to be in HD.

So what are the chances they decided it's worth paying for 1-1.5 hours of high quality HD cutscenes this time?

Deleted member 8791

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Like, they announced Animal Crossing right after Isabelle that directly references Smash and her trailer, do you think they made that trailer in a week?
Not sure this is the best topic to move to after the last trash page. 90%+ of people here agree Isaac vid was not delayed.

Deleted member 8791

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Honestly I feel that if we don't ha e Ken and Incineroar as the final reveals and have a few more and even a fan favorite there then I think the community will be fine.

I think people are slowly being swayed over the leak not being real and are at least starting to accept the possibility.

However if it really is those 2 left then yeah the community won't be happy. Even if the Grinch leak didn't happen people wouldn't be happy
Yep. Box theory being real would always be followed by a shitstorm.

Personally I've locked in my final prediction of Incineroar + Ken + Shadow + Isaac + Geno unless we get new reliable leaks.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018

Agreed. Even if the Grinch leak didn't exist, Kencineroar would still be a anti-climactic and disappointing ending. People like to bring up how Brawl and Smash 4 didn't have super hype final newcomer reveals, but introducing a new series to Smash (Pikmin and Xenoblade) is infinitely better than ending on ANOTHER Pokemon newcomer (and I would still say this even if it was Decidueye in Incineroar's place).

Status
Not open for further replies.