Status
Not open for further replies.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think this being our final info dump before release is a safe bet. At least that's what Emily has been suggesting.

Having said that, there's always a possibility that we'll get a DLC reveal at The Game Awards.

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Isaac had the most pointing to him only to be deconfirmed...fuck this timeline.

Only Skull Kid making it in will soothe this wound.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Sakurai tweeted two words.

First, "やりますよ", or "yarimasuyo". Yarimasu means "I'll do it", yo adds some emphasis on it, so basically "I'll do it!".

Lastly, "最後です!", or "saigo desu". It basically translates to "It's the last one", with saigo being translated as last one. This can mean last before release, or last ever, but it's the last something.

Just to make it clear what he actually said.

Sounds like it's the last one that he'll appear in. If there's going to be more, he won't be in. He's probably going to be busy with Kid Icarus 2!

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
Mario Tennis, Splatoon 2 and Arms all having online tests before release makes really want the same for Smash
so I can see that the netcode is exactly the same

Vidiot

Oct 27, 2017
Why are so many people speculating Skull Kid again? Someone hint at something or it's just fun crushing my dreams?

Also where are we standing on Shadow?

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to Emily for putting all expectations on ice. Would have hurt more to see the fellow Isaac fans crash tomorrow instead of today

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
It's just over a month until release and they'll really want to push who is who and how many is in the game to promote it. I think it's a safe bet to say we'll know every base game character tomorrow.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

oh-my-takei.gif

Strat

"This guy are sick"
Apr 8, 2018
My kid called me a loser this morning for being sad about Chorus Kids. Will my beating never cease!?

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
Here's the daily summary of "What the hell happened while I was asleep?"

- More and more insiders have come out to say the Grinch leak is fake, in short.
- Our own Emily Rogers have stated that the banner is missing mutiple characters (at least two according to her), there are characters who shouldn't even be there (presumably Banjo -this is me pressuming, not her-) and multiple characters in the banner are in fact assist trophies.
- Another of our mods, ZhugeEX, has chimmed in corroborating the info, indicating people are finally "putting the pieces together".
- Known leaker Vergeben as come out again and stated that "The Grinch Leak is false, and Isaac is an assist trophy".
- GameXplain prediction video has interesting opinions, half of the team believes Isaac is a plausible option, but all of them wish Geno to be finally part of the roster. Regarding Banjo, they don't think is impossible, but they think is better suited as DLC.
- ERA User Masozi claims it has been sent footage of the game via DM showing an unnanounced first party character, which, according to what was seen, is not Incineror or anything related to Vergeben's info.
- At the moment of writing this, there's only 26 hours and 18 minutes left for the Direct to hit.

Happy speculating and prediction day everyone!

Last edited:

Blackquill

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just random thoughts : how do insiders know about AT right now ? Like they didn't say anything before the Grinch fake leak and now they say that some of these characters are AT. Vergeben probably know that Isaac is a highly requested character before the grinch speculation kicked in so it's weird that it didn't shut it down before. Besides, isn't like the first time insiders talk about AT ?

My kid called me a loser this morning for being sad about Chorus Kids. Will my beating never cease!?

Make your kid play some Rhythm Heaven !

Rogue Agent

Oct 25, 2017
Can the Smash Gamecube controller be used in tabletop mode? Meaning that can the adapter be plugged into the Switch itself or is it only compatible with the dock?

Deleted member 8791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just random thoughts : how do insiders know about AT right now ? Like they didn't say anything before the Grinch fake leak and now they say that some of these characters are AT. Vergeben probably know that Isaac is a highly requested character before the grinch speculation kicked in so it's weird that it didn't shut it down before. Besides, isn't like the first time insiders talk about AT ?
I do find it weird so many different insiders claim to have extensive knowledge of AT's. I've meant to bring it up too. Not sure what to think about it.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When people used the furniture as proof for K.Rool at E3, K.Rool wasn't announced following that. Simon, Richter, Dark Samus and Chrom were announced before K.Rool.

Furniture Theory doesn't mean the character related to the furniture must be the next character announced.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017

- More and more insiders have come out to say the Grinch leak is fake, in short.
- Our own Emily Rogers have stated that the banner is missing mutiple characters (at least two according to her), there are characters who shouldn't even be there (presumably Banjo -this is me pressuming, not her-) and multiple characters in the banner are in fact assist trophies.
- Another of our mods, ZhugeEX, has chimmed in corroborating the info, indicating people are finally "putting the pieces together".
- Known leaker Vergeben as come out again and stated that "The Grinch Leak is fake, and Isaac is an assist trophy".
- GameXplain prediction video has interesting opinions, half of the team believe Isaac is a plausible option, but all of the them wish Geno is finally part of the roster. Regarding Banjo, they don't think is impossible, but they think is better suited as DLC.
- At the moment of writing this, there's only 26 hours and 18 minutes for the Direct to hit.

Don't forget Masozi's leak of a first party non-Incineroar character

Blackquill

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

- Known leaker Vergeben as come out again and stated that "The Grinch Leak is fake, and Isaac is an assist trophy".
- GameXplain prediction video has interesting opinions, half of the team believe Isaac is a plausible option, but all of the them wish Geno is finally part of the roster. Regarding Banjo, they don't think is impossible, but they think is better suited as DLC.
- At the moment of writing this, there's only 26 hours and 18 minutes for the Direct to hit.

Thank you for your post, it's great for people having a hard time catching up so many pages

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
Today, I had to squish a lemon during cooking. I hate squishing lemons. We used to buy synthetic lemon acid, but now everyone else at home buys lemons, and I don't know why. It's not like lemon juice with seeds is tastier.

At any rate, I'm sort of neutral when it comes to baseless speculation.

MoonGirard

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Nov 4, 2017
When people used the furniture as proof for K.Rool at E3, K.Rool wasn't announced following that. Simon, Richter, Dark Samus and Chrom were announced before K.Rool.

Furniture Theory doesn't mean the character related to the furniture must be the next character announced.
Man back before Isabelle was announced i called this being the new hope for chair theory.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
One of our own who jokingly posted on twitter "someone send me smash leaks" (or something along the lines) and actually seemed to get one lol

They're a regular here and wouldn't lie

Whether the footage is real remains to be seen, I don't know if she has verified it with someone yet because she thinks the person who sent it will be easily identifiable.

However she knows she isn't the only one who received it

Status
Not open for further replies.