Probably a few more newcomers I am missing

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
I will be surprised either way.

If Sakurai uses a 40 minute long dedicated direct just to announce Kencineroar

Or

If the leaks are true and everyone wrote them off because of something supposed insiders said

Either way, I'll enjoy it

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Can't taking GamingIntel serious now. They reporting a rumor of no Incinceroar to be announced today.

It's the battle of sources. Prettt much all the insiders said the lack of Incinerior meant the grinch leak was fake

Now Gaming intel is saying no incineroar or banjo lol, which means maybe some portion of the leak is realz. Maybe banjo and incineroar will
Be dlc

soviet prince

Banned
Aug 26, 2018
Kentucky
there will be no characters, he will confirm that all the current characters are actually just ditto and then spends the rest of the time talking about his cats

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Banjo isn't in guys let it go
dedbajo.gif

alphacat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I kind of get why insiders hated the grinch leak. It was very toxic for the community

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Why does that stupid cat keep on ruining these fucking rumors.

Anyway my take for how this could be real is if Banjo is DLC and they'll capitalize on Banjo's return by announcing the N64 Mini at Treehouse.

Anyway taking it with grain of salt regardless because again rumor that does not have Incineroar is super sketch especially this far in and the story also seems too perfect. At least this time it's stronger than Grinch leak and could still be true but I wouldn't ignore Imran or Emily's claims either.

Mario_Bones

Oct 31, 2017
Australia
Just think - tonight we could be getting official marketing material from Nintendo that has an anthropomorphic cat wrestler next to a big number 69

That will make all the Smash hype worth it

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is true yes. The leak inspired some interesting debate and I enjoyed seeing it picked apart. Even though no one offered any conclusive evidence that it was a hoax, I still think it could be true, but you won't see me starting a flame war over it

Right. You can talk and discuss, but there was too much vitriol going against insiders who opposed it and that attitude is not going to change anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.