Do you think Incineroar still have a shot at making in Smash Bros as playable character?

• Yes

Votes: 375 55.7%
  • No

Votes: 298 44.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
If there's justice in the world, the last 3 newcomers will all be from unrepresented Nintendo franchises.

Chorus Kids, Chibi Robo, and Savvy Stylist, let's go.

Pause

Feb 22, 2018
6Bn0oks.jpg

Part II of the Tier List game. Hope I didn't give TOO many hints...

Also Part III is probably my last one for now, these take longer to make than I thought they would lol
Composite and Prime index numbers?

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If there's justice in the world, the last 3 newcomers will all be from unrepresented Nintendo franchises.

Chorus Kids, Chibi Robo, and Savvy Stylist, let's go.

Did something come out to say that the Box Theory was debunked? Why do you think there are 3?

Deleted member 32615

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
I used to think incineroar was boring but a grappling cat with a lariat is literally just zangief and im a gief main so I'm all in

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I'm here to rep the Black Knight once again.

It's happening and y'all's indifference will never stop it.

Crepuscular

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
oh yeah

DIXIE is COMING!

Team No-Tropical-Freeze-Representation-In-Any-Way-Yet-Is-A-Clue

we're working on a catchier team name

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
Did something come out to say that the Box Theory was debunked? Why do you think there are 3?

There's no confirmation that there are 3 newcomers remaining, but there are several factors that make me believe that's the case:
-The Box could be incomplete in order to prevent leaks. If true, then we might get Ken+1 other newcomer (probably Incineroar) in October, and more characters in November.
-Isabelle was announced at about the halfway point in the hype cycle, if we consider E3 the start of the cycle and the release of the game the end. Before her, there were 3 newcomers announced (Inkling excluded because they were announced before E3), so it would make sense if there were 3 left. Not counting echoes here.
-In the August Smash Direct, they announced 2 newcomers, and so have set our expectations for smash directs. I am expecting another smash direct in November, and I'd be surprised if they don't give us another 2 newcomers because they are fully aware any less would disappoint people.
-If the corocoro 108 stage leak is true, it increases the likelihood that there are characters remaining from unrepresented franchises, which will come with a new stage. We only have 2 new franchises introduced so far, which would be the lowest in series history (Melee introduced 3).
-I find it very unlikely that they would stop at 69 characters (echoes excluded) and not try to hit the 70 benchmark.
-The characters on the site are arranged in rows of 3. This could be intentional so that when all characters are revealed, there are no empty spaces. If true, that means that including echoes, there must be either 2, 5, or 8 characters left. Since Ken is pretty much already confirmed by the box, that means we'd only get 1 newcomer and I've already explained why I don't believe that's true. 8 seems too optimistic unless there are a ton of echoes left. 5 fits with what I've been thinking perfectly, it'd leave room for 3 more newcomers and 2 more echoes.

Not saying any of this is confirmed or even good evidence, it's just my scattered thoughts on what might be left.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Wait, so ken was real or fake? Whats the final word?

I know he is real tho
It very well could be real but a lot of us assumed he was in the game for a while now so it's not really that big a deal outside of his model looking like butt. Honestly, it's a very boring leak. At least confirm Incineroar or another Gen VII rep

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I am thirsting for the game to come out so I can start repping Spring Man as a DLC addition. I need that guy in the mix, instant main. New thread smells good, but it'll probably be a couple more before I can comfortably say "Spring-a-ling!"

Status
Not open for further replies.