Vergben can be put into a parts 1 and 2

Pre3

And post 3 which is completely wrong if thus new leak is true

But if the Minecraft stage is real verge part 1 is real

Also remember verge us 6 diffrent people

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Wait did Tansut weigh in on this? Could this be the leak he was talking about?

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
what's the source for this?
The internet.
SbZ5IFY.jpg

Fb3JQoA.jpg

X9KmnEv.jpg

eWk7OkA.png
xDtFumy.jpg

TgEzsBU.jpg

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Guys remember the genetsu leak gad 2 parts
Part 1 had miis, Pac man, mega man, palutena, wii fit, villager

Part 2 was the dicey part though outdated

Pre3

Dude spread himself to thin and banked on bullshit. I can't tell if you're joking but please don't use the excuse of half of him being right to justify anything that guy says. He's a liar.

1000% H

Oct 25, 2017
Also a little bummed if Elma's not in but Banjo is just way too hype for me to be disappointed in the roster.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If this leak is true, then Mach Rider must have been on Sakurai's mind for a while.
And if that 4chan leak with the supposed characters that almost made it (Dixie, Ray and MonHun) is true, then hopefully we'll see those as DLC.

Also, glad Chorus Kids and the retro character would be getting in.

Also also, screw the box theorists completely shutting down discussions about roster additions beyond 2 more people for like several months.

GiantBreadbug

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guys remember the genetsu leak gad 2 parts
Part 1 had miis, Pac man, mega man, palutena, wii fit, villager

Part 2 was the dicey part though outdated

Pre3

Verge can be put in the trash

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So there's a chance there's some blue looking thing that kind of looks like KOS-MOS. Considering how screwed Bandai got could there be a chance of there being KOS-MOS after all and the 5th stage is Xenosaga?

Barrel Cannon

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If this leak is true, then Mach Rider must have been on Sakurai's mind for a while.
And if that 4chan leak with the supposed characters that almost made it (Dixie, Ray and MonHun) is true, then hopefully we'll see those as DLC.

Also, glad Chorus Kids and the retro character would be getting in.

Also also, screw the box theorists completely shutting down discussions about roster additions beyond 2 more people for like several months.

Ray?

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Really part of me just wants all of this to be real because so many fake leakers would be caught out by it. I'd be curious if any of them will even respond to this, or if they'll go dark.

Imagine stringing people along for months and then your streak is ended because of some French guy foolishly SnapChatting. and the Grinch is there.

DessieDoo

Jan 17, 2018
Or are we talking about the total roster? Because Isabelle and Daisy are good picks, and I'm thrilled Ivysaur is back. Simon looking like cheesy 80s beefcake is also quite wonderful

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Maybe Mach Rider is in a Kid Icarus situation were Sakurai is thinking of reviving the franchise after Smash

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe a Mach Rider revival is what Retro has been working on and that's why they keep having so much bbq

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe Mach Rider is in a Kid Icarus situation were Sakurai is thinking of reviving the franchise after Smash
Mach Rider would be a perfect fit for an Uprising spiritual successor.

Fast based cinematic Bike combat. Crazy land combat with a possible fixed weapon set. It could be really cool.

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, that's what is kinda weird to me.

Haven't we already seen the Mach Rider theme from Melee in the Smash Direct back in August? Wouldn't they of tried hiding that if Mach Rider was actually gonna become a full-on playable character with his/her own emblem?

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Mach Rider would be a perfect fit for an Uprising spiritual successor.

Fast based cinematic Bike combat. Crazy land combat with a possible fixed weapon set. It could be really cool.

Omg that would be badass. I want a Sakurai directed Mach Rider extremely badly now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.