B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I would be satisfied with a movie to wrap up the story. Season seven's finale felt like it was building up to the final act of the series, anyway. I don't expect it to happen, though.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've bought the art book and season 1-7 since the announcement. Shit still hurts yo.

Literally you can tell how long the show has been running because references to guitar hero and live journal and Netflix DVD lists.

I wish there was merch for the show, they went so hard for Rick and Marty and can't throw fans a key chain to support the show.
They used to to T-shirt orders that were themed and in-synch with every episode. I got a Guild of Calamitous Intent shirt, which I love dearly.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'd certainly take a wrap up movie over nothing, but I hate it when a show has to do that because it always feels rushed and a lot of plot lines end up getting ignored. The Venture Bros. is extremely continuity heavy and extraordinarily planned out. I hate that they won't get to wrap it up how they wanted.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'd certainly take a wrap up movie over nothing, but I hate it when a show has to do that because it always feels rushed and a lot of plot lines end up getting ignored. The Venture Bros. is extremely continuity heavy and extraordinarily planned out. I hate that they won't get to wrap it up how they wanted.
I like the idea that they discussed where the show would always be open--and indicate future stories to be told, but that the note it ends on would be one that highlights the family aspects. I think they could get there in a nice way even if they don't get to all the threads, just the most important, relevant ones.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
They used to to T-shirt orders that were themed and in-synch with every episode. I got a Guild of Calamitous Intent shirt, which I love dearly.
I know, I have a bunch of the season 7 shirts.

I just want some stuff that isn't timed and limited, like fuck man give me that merch, let me support doc and Jackson.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
The most shocking part of this news is how civil the fans were, which is a nice change of pace with fanbase in general nowadays.

Hope it happens soon!

It would be real weird for Venture Bros. fans of all people to have an inflated sense of entitlement after the schedule they've had to endure

Fleck0

Oct 25, 2017
The most shocking part of this news is how civil the fans were, which is a nice change of pace with fanbase in general nowadays.

Hope it happens soon!

While it's true Team Venture are the best fans....

I'll bet the messages they sent to Adult Swim after they canceled the show were less tactful.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man...! This is great news. I know it's not confirmed yet but VB could have easily just stayed dead forever.

The cloning vats are gone after all.

Candeldandel

Oct 27, 2017
Pacific Northwest
some elaboration on the tweet from yesterday!

tweet text: HBO Max head says they're "working on" ideas to #SaveTheVentureBros
link to article: link

PS they also used a SS of one of the best scenes ever LOL pls let us have at least 1 more season of this masterpiece, HBO!!