Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Tangentially related but Dead Meat, a popular horror Youtube channel, did another of their Horror Survivor episodes, where they use the rules of Survivor to see how a cast of horror movie characters would do. They're big Survivor fans, so I just thought it was fun that they're enjoying this season so much. Also has a fun cameo to intro the video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyfXWprLS1M

When two of your interest unexpectedly intersect lol

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Spooky_Lantern : yeah was just remarking that they aren't just talking to production.

I find it more likely Ben just goofed. The guy doesn't come across all that sharp on a good day let alone when he's been starved for a couple of weeks.

Oct 25, 2017
oooo Chinese food

Gonna be hilarious when Q refuses to take anyone on the reward with him because no one earned it and he needs all the food

Liz gonna poop extra now

Maria is piiiiiiiisssssssssssed

But like, how many rewards have you just gone on

Last edited:

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Uh oh. We're going to see if the curse continues or if someones will finally play an idol and not have it leave as a souvenir.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Omg gtfooooo Maria. She is so boring. If she's this season's winner that's gonna tarnish an amazing season.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
I'm laughing here at Maria and Charlie talking about how good of friends they are, they love each other, they would never blindside each other, they don't think the other would blindside them, while they talk in confessionals about blindesiding each other lol.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
Bye bye Charlie.

edit: glad to be wrong. Makes no sense for him not to play the idol. Like, what was Maria thinking with that plan?

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thought for sure he was playing it since they showed us all the votes.

U n r e a l. I think this season is going to set a precedent moving forward where people will be more willing to risk "misplaying" idols. Getting greedy and trying to hold them forever is a joke at this point.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is that the first time they've shown every vote before Jeff reads them?
There was that really unique episode last season where they FLASH FORWARDED to tribal council in the middle of the episode and showed the votes being written.

…They did show the votes being written right? Or am I misremembering.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Q was pretty entertaining but at the same time I'm happy that Charlie is safe. I'd like to see him win the season.