• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Martinski

Jan 15, 2019
Göteborg
Swedish christmas julbord which is basically same as a smargosbard but for christmas, a buffet table of food with an assortment of different foods. Are any of these familiar to your customs or food? Or are there any you would like to try?

Mentioned in these videos and such

My favorites are the sasuages, ham and meatballs. Bit of a basic bitch? Hell yes. I wash it down with a julmust. This friday, it is time.

viewstockholm.com

Top 10 Must-Try Swedish Christmas Foods - View Stockholm

‘Tis the season for stuffing your face with delicious Christmas foods! If you’re in Sweden around the holidays, we highly recommend trying a traditional Swedish ‘julbord.’

Must not forget the Glögg a type of gluehwein.

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
As a swede, probably everything. Except Janssons, since I don't like anchovies

Jan 10, 2018
Sill, gravlax, janssons, kallskuret, korv, julskinka, sylta, pastej, köttbullar, prinskorv, rödbetssallad, ägg, räkor, löjrom, vörtbröd, ost och en himlans massa julmust. Äter nog nästan allt tror jag!

Xyber

Oct 27, 2017
Swedish christmas food is so boring IMO, I'm glad we started mixing it up the past few years in my family.
There's some good stuff there, but meh.

OP
OP
Martinski

Martinski

Jan 15, 2019
Göteborg
Julmust is actually kind of great ^^

This is my favorite.

nb_must.png

I also enjoy Zeunerts.

SirCheese

Oct 27, 2017
Why must you hurt me like this? As a Swede living in North America, I would kill for a "Julbord" right now.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Why must you hurt me like this? As a Swede living in North America, I would kill for a "Julbord" right now.

Got an Ikea nearby? They got a decent selection of food in their grocery section sometimes.

Holiday Dinner Ideas - Festive Food for Holiday Meals

Make your gathering one to remember with these holiday dinner ideas. Explore our wide range of festive food for holiday meals here - we have options for everyone!

Edit: US selection wasn't great.

SirCheese

Oct 27, 2017
Got an Ikea nearby? They got a decent selection of food in their grocery section sometimes.

Holiday Dinner Ideas - Festive Food for Holiday Meals

Make your gathering one to remember with these holiday dinner ideas. Explore our wide range of festive food for holiday meals here - we have options for everyone!
IKEA used to be my go-to for getting Julmust, but this year they had nothing. They do offer a Christmas Smorgasbord, but it sold out within seconds at both my local IKEAs.