• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
F9QqRi9.png

I don't have a Switch but this looks cool.

These are my dream Joycons! Can I buy these anywhere?

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I got the neon ones but I find them pretty ugly, I think the default grey ones look the best

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's a toss up between the pink and the green Splatoon ones. I think I have to give it to the pink one by a margin.

sugarless

Nov 2, 2017
Bought a grey Switch at launch because Neon looked too garish in photos but started to appreciate it when I saw it in person. When the time came to get the other half his own Switch (so that I could actually use mine during his current Stardew Valley addiction and inevitable Pokémon addiction) we went for Neon, then I picked up a Yellow set of Joy-Cons and we switched them out for two pretty nice pairs!

d6hhIkp.jpg

jts

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
^ these are my exact joycons. Only the blue one lost some magic for me. Now I consider it a bit washed out. Not neon enough, compared to the others!

PotionBleue

Nov 1, 2017
I can't even understand why I like the green/pink Joy-Cons since I generally dislike pink or flashy things…

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
If I could get SNES Purple I'd do that. As is when one of my grey joycons started drifting I grabbed the splatoon ones for my daughter because she is all about Splatoon.

They look sharp and idgaf if it makes my switch look like a toy.

Kazer

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
I need a pair of these translucent purple ones with a real D-Pad. Where did y'all buy them? Etsy and ebay?

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Not including mods, because that's cheating, it would be Splatoon watermelon colors followed by Neon Blue/Red.

Amnixia

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
I prefer the black/grey ones. Fit the handheld and JoyCon grip the best.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I only have grey, but I really like the look of the yellow ones. I was surprised they didn't announce any new colors at E3, the last one we got was the Mario Odyssey red 9 months ago. Give me a deep purple or a bright white please

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone know the newest model joycons? Mine were sent to Nintendo twice for connection issues and both times they only fixed one. I finally gave up. I'm going to buy new ones and figure the newest will be guaranteed to be updated with connection fixes.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
I'm just having issues with them working. I love my Switch but last night my console black/grey right one just stayed on and wouldn't interact. After I turned off the system and unpaired all controllers, still on. I'd love to buy a new, fancy pair but I'm afraid it will have issues just like these.

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm sick of my grey ones. They just look boring to me. Will go out and buy the Splatoon Set in the next couple of days.