• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are they seriously delaying the game a month before its release without even giving a proper new release date ? What a joke of a company.

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
just got a press release..

BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe previously announced the release date of DARK SOULS™: REMASTERED for all platforms to be on May 25th, 2018. The release date for the Nintendo Switch™ version has now been pushed back to this summer. Additionally, Solaire of Astora amiibo has also been postponed to the same timeframe. The Nintendo Switch™ version of DARK SOULS: REMASTERED allows players to play it anytime and anywhere.

MrTired

Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
LOOOOOOL
So freaking stupid.

Bamco really cant deliver any Switch game the same day as the other versions.

This is really weird because Nintendo has been promoting the Switch version quite a bit...a later release will have negative effect on its performance - welp.

sinonobu

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it sounded weird when the Switch port was hitting the system day and date with other versions.

Should have expected this from the announcement. Hehehehe

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Well, summer is Octopath time so I won't be getting Dark Souls then. Bummer tho.

Feb 22, 2018
Nintendo can't be happy about that. They were the ones who really helped market it's announcement with their Nintendo Direct. You could easily say people were most excited for that version because of the portability.

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well, portable Dark Souls was what made me the most excited about this release in the first place, so I guess I just have to wait.

SerKwak

Apr 6, 2018
Third parties continue to fail in every regard concerning Switch releases....complete incompetence and utter self-sabotage.

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what the issue is - accounts from PAX were really positive.

If they're delaying it to make the lighting look worse like the other versions I'll be annoyed.

Deleted member 8112

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hahah, we'll announce it a month before release even though people have already preordered the game and there's a lot of gameplay of a completely fine build going around :)

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
Lol. This is why I am less likely to care about thrid party games on Nintendo systems. Can't put faith you will get shit timely and on par.

Deleted member 2791

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's like already a dozen games releasing on Switch this summer, I'm going from day one to probably not even purchasing it this year. Good job Bamco.

Status
Not open for further replies.