OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
getting the $5 box, plus using my free reward to get an extra dorito taco

so that's one crispy cantina taco, three doritos locos tacos, and a drink for $5

happy taco tuesday

sha1ashaska22

Sep 4, 2020
Its $6 here, which is 4 dollars cheaper than the regular 3 taco combo.... which is a steal. Doesnt show up as a promo either, you just have to catch it. Thanks OP.

Thats $10.97 here lol

It costs $12.99 here...the Veggie Build Your Own Cravings is $6.99 and the only thing I would order from TB anymore. Pretty wild reading how many people have it for $6!

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
Got it Tuesday but it was a little over $7 because the drink was mandatory and not included in the price.

Vapelord

Oct 27, 2017
Montreal
You can still fall back on the regular ol' cravings box for $5.99. Still the better option IMO since you build it yourself.
Capture.png

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Oh nice the free delivery still carries through with this promotion.

We eatin.
yea that's the current promo to go with it

if you do pickup, in 45-mins the TUESDAY DROP is a $1 Cantina chicken soft taco

so order at the right time and you can nab an extra taco for cheap to go with the taco boxo combo

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Discontinued? Not showing in the app anymore. Now they want ~$9.50. It's not June yet

EDIT: Nevermind, they still have it under Combos. They aren't promoting it when you open the app anymore, though.

Last edited:

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Tried it today. The chicken thing was the item that was new to me. I thought it was alright. But for $5, it can't really be beat lol

I should look at my rewards for next time...

Squirrel09

Nov 4, 2017
Used to get 3 Frito Burritos for $3. That would be ~1200 calories.

I'm not naive enough to think that would be $3 today. A proper price would be $1.50/burrito each.

But still this would get me about half the calories for the same, inflation adjusted price, not counting soda (which I usually don't get anyways)

Last edited:
May 9, 2022
Florida
Used to get 3 Frito Burritos for $3. That would be ~1200 calories.

I'm not naive enough to thing that would be $3 today. A proper price would be $1.50/burrito each.

But still this would get me about half the calories for the same, inflation adjusted price, not counting soda (which I usually don't get anyways)

It's wild what has happened to fast food prices. Prices in general, of course, but fast food specifically. You could feed an army on $10 of Taco Bell not that long ago. And it has to be the cheapest food to make that there is.

Squirrel09

Nov 4, 2017
It's wild what has happened to fast food prices. Prices in general, of course, but fast food specifically. You could feed an army on $10 of Taco Bell not that long ago. And it has to be the cheapest food to make that there is.
My go to at taco bell is the Cravings Box for $6 at my location. Crunch wrap, 5-layer burrito, Side of Nachos and a medium drink is a fair value in my mind. But it's still $6, so while it's a fair deal... $6 is above my "eh, I'll just swing by to get something" threshold like $3-4 is.

I did just see they have a $1.50 Rice, bean cheese Burrito that has 420 calories. That might be something I consider...

CKDexterHaven

Nov 26, 2017
Hmmm tried one and made it veg with black beans . They hardly put anything in the tacos .
Maybe i will give it another try today. Garbage food and some pepsi zero sugar for 5 dollars . You cant beat it.

TheKeipatzy

Oct 30, 2017
California for now
Had another one this week just because unfortunately one of my favorite restaurants was closed for the day!

Good for what it is I did pay for the upgrade to make the soft taco a supreme

pillowtalk

Oct 10, 2018
their recent cantina chicken with the avo salsa has been my favorite seasonal things they've brought out.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
They gave me this on a Thursday last week. I didn't even know it was a thing but I asked if they had any 5 dollar boxes and they said they had this one. The cantina taco was really tasty and this box is a great deal. Will definitely get it again but not sure if I got lucky getting it on a Thursday. Idk if they'll do it again if I ask.