Oct 25, 2017
screenshot-www.tacobedtf02.jpg

Official Site: https://www.tacobell.com/xbox
Contest begins in

FREE DAILY CODE - TBXYVFFWCRRP

Contest Period: October 18 - November 21
A winner every 10 minutes
screenshot-www.tacobehjcjb.jpg
  1. Make a Purchase: During the Game Period, an eligible consumer who purchases the Taco Bell Xbox $5 Box from a participating Taco Bell restaurant, while supplies last, will receive one (1) Code printed on the Taco Bell Box. Not all Taco Bell restaurants will participate in the Game.
  2. Without a Purchase (Mail-In Code Request): To obtain a Code without making a purchase from October 5, 2018 to November 12, 2018, an eligible consumer must legibly hand write his/her full name (no initials), complete street address (no P.O. Box), age, and valid e-mail address on a 3½" x 5" properly stamped postcard and mail it to: Taco Bell® and Xbox® Game Code Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Requests sent in an envelope will not be accepted. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by November 12, 2018 and received by November 18, 2018. Administrator will send one (1) Code by e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the request. Limit thirty-two (32) total Codes per person/email address via Mail-In Code Request. Mail-in requests will not be returned and no further correspondence will be entered into. Mail-in requests must be original and hand-written. No mechanical reproductions are allowed.
  3. Online Code - https://winxbox.com/amoe
Two ways to play

Text Message: During the Game Period, an entrant may send a text message from his/her wireless mobile device to the short code 72823 ("Short Code") with a valid Code or the Online Code. Message and data rates may apply to all messages sent and received. Your mobile carrier may put these charges on your mobile bill or may deduct them from your prepaid account. All text messages sent to entrant will be autodialed. For each text message received with a valid Code or Online Code, subject to the limit of one (1) Game Play per entrant per day, an entrant will receive one (1) Game Play. If it is the entrant's first Game Play, the entrant will be sent a follow-up text message asking the entrant to confirm he/she is over eighteen (18) and agrees to these Official Rules. An entrant must reply to this message confirming his/her age and agreement to the Official Rules to receive a Game Play. Upon completion of a Game Play, the entrant will receive a notification text as to whether or not he/she is a potential winner ("Game Notification").

Online: An entrant may visit https://winxbox.com/ ("Website") during the Game Period and enter his/her valid e-mail address. If it is the entrant's first visit to the Website, then he/she must complete and submit the registration form by providing the requested information, which will include but may not be limited to: e-mail address, complete first and last name (initials are not permitted), address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), city, state, ZIP Code, phone number, date of birth, and confirmation the entrant has read and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. The entrant then must enter a valid Code or the Online Code and click Submit to obtain a Game Play. Upon completion of the Game Play, the entrant will receive a Game Notification on the Website screen. Sponsors will also notify the potential winners via e-mail using the e-mail addresses provided by the entrants during registration.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Except for the Online Code, each Code may only be used once. The Online Code may only be used once per entrant per day per method of entry between 12:00:00 AM PT on November 12, 2018 and 8:59:59 PM PT on November 21, 2018. Regardless of how many Codes are obtained by an entrant, the method used to acquire the Codes, or the method of Game Play, there is a limit of one (1) Game Play per entrant per day via the Text Message method of Game Play and one (1) Game Play per entrant per day via the Online method of Game Play during the Game Period. A "day" is defined as starting at 12:00:00 AM PT and ending at 11:59:59 PM PT on a calendar day, except for the last day of the Game, which shall end at 8:59:59 PM PT.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Great. I'm all in.

Before anyone complains about the food, if you have issues with eating Bell you have the constitution of a 6 month old. Get it together.

Booker.DeWitt

Oct 25, 2017
do you guys really have diarrhea from taco bell, or this is more of an inside joke?

I fell my gut can handle everything lol

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
do you guys really have diarrhea from taco bell, or this is more of an inside joke?

I fell my gut can handle everything lol
How old are you, out of curiosity? I found as I got older my gut definitely did as well :p

I'll play a few times, even though I have absolutely no use for a 1x thanks to my pc. But I'll take a free upgrade over my 1s

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
It was pretty nuts getting the Xbox One X before release date and possibly the press embargo through last year's contest and being one of the first people to give impressions and post enhanced captures here on ResetEra while the forum was just a week old. Thanks for that week of free entries, Taco Bell. Live Mas!

Denamitea

Nov 1, 2017
Taco Bell would be better off promoting with the Switch. That way you can still game during the inevitable trip to the toilet.

Norris1020

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I won last year, not from purchasing but on the first day the free online entry went live. It was the first time I had ever won anything. As an above poster said it was pretty awesome getting it almost a week before launch. It's srill going strong almost a year and hundreds of hours of gaming later.

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
in for 20 of whatever $5 box of delicious bullshit taco bell is selling for this