Deleted member 36622

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
The tweet says he is the CREATIVE PRODUCER of the game. Not the director, not the creative director, not the co-director, not the supervising director, not any sort of director.

CREATIVE PRODUCER, like how Nomura is CREATIVE PRODUCER of Crisis Core, TWEWY, Dissidia, The 3rd Birthday, and FF Type-0.

Still more involved than any other project he worked on in the past 7 years.

This should be the new game that should reboot Tokyo RPG Factory, it looks nothing like I am Setsuna and Lost Sphear.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Still more involved than any other project he worked on in the past 7 years.

This should be the new game that should reboot Tokyo RPG Factory, it looks nothing like I am Setsuna and Lost Sphear.
Nah, he actually wrote and directed the Final Fantasy Dimensions games.
The tweet says he is the CREATIVE PRODUCER of the game. Not the director, not the creative director, not the co-director, not the supervising director, not any sort of director.

CREATIVE PRODUCER, like how Nomura is CREATIVE PRODUCER of Crisis Core, TWEWY, Dissidia, The 3rd Birthday, and FF Type-0.
To unfortunately follow up on this, Famitsu has confirmed that the writer is Hirotaka Inaba, who worked on both I Am Setsuna and Lost Sphear, and the director is Atsushi Hashimoto, who also directed them.

It still looks better, in that it seems to have a little bit of personality, but significantly less hyped now :(

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, he actually wrote and directed the Final Fantasy Dimensions games.

To unfortunately follow up on this, Famitsu has confirmed that the writer is Hirotaka Inaba, who worked on both I Am Setsuna and Lost Sphear, and the director is Atsushi Hashimoto, who also directed them.

It still looks better, in that it seems to have a little bit of personality, but significantly less hyped now :(

Hashimoto also directed he thoroughly mediocre FF Explorers.