• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Did you lie to Vex?

• Yes.

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • No.

Votes: 55 77.5%

• Total voters

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
I have my icons hidden because why wouldn't I

QMunXob.png

Deleted member 43

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I come here to talk about entertainment, I really don't appreciate feeling forced to defend the veracity of what I post from such accusations,

You might find this shit funny, to casually call someone a liar, but I don't.

Seriously there are days when I feel like asking an admin to close my account and never coming back. Some of you take this shit way to far and really make people feel unwelcome sometimes.
Ok. Like I said, my intention wasn't to seriously accuse you of anything, am I am sorry it affected you negatively.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I always have my desktop icons hidden, because why wouldn't I. Windows key and then search works well enough, same for my mac (cmd + space).
desktopljj3z.png

Banshee

Oct 27, 2017
Missouri
Kn7817l.jpg

Much more cluttered a few weeks ago - I just did a cleanup and threw all my emulators into Steam recently. Yuzu/Ryujinx didn't want to work through Steam with my controller so they got to stay for now. Yes, I have a notepad document with a list of records I want to buy because I'm an idiot, and OneNote is just a bunch of my thoughts on games after I finish them, but am never posting anywhere.

I use wallpaper engine, and haven't really found wallpapers that were worth double monitor length, so I try to at least go with a similar theme, be it colors or genre. These are cool and have little lights and movements that are fun.

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
DuXsy8w.jpeg

34" ultrawide and 24" 1080p display. Of course I hide my icons, I just have categories in the Start menu instead.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
I have 4 computers. This is just the one I'm on right now in my work/game area downstairs.

Nothing exciting...or even high quality 🤣 .

Wish I could find a better quality shot of this.

desktopfyjsm.png

Caeda

Oct 25, 2017
Danbury, CT
xao7UOH.png

This is my desktop. My laptop has not much on the desktop. My phone wallpaper is a picture of my boyfriend. Tablet has default Nook setup.

OP
OP
Vex

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
judging by everyone's apps on their desktop, we're really not all that different.

I share the following with you all c':

Obvious:
Steam, Discord, Bliz.net (yuck), Epic games

The surprising:
audacity, B4B, PSO2:NG

The cool:
yakuza, firefox, Qbittorent, Yuzu/ryujinx, PCSX2 (lots of emulation!), & most of us use a dualsense/DS4 for our controller needs lol

Ya know ERA, we really are one big happy family c":

Did I do this right?
LOL nice one

IDK, man. Can I share phone backgrounds?
sure!

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
Here's my desktop. I would also show my laptop, but that one is really embarrassing, and I have some private work files on the main screen.
h0RGd5D.png

Xavien

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 3, 2017
VV5R2Qt.png

My PC is for work and personal use i guess, need to delete some old games sitting there.

Drowner

Banned
May 20, 2019
I only use my computer once every few months when I need to print or copy something. It's slow and barely works. Computers r hard

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
Does it count as "lying to Vex" if I waited for a pretty background image to come up in the rotation before snapping the pic?

desktoplxjzq.png

Oct 27, 2017
Columbus, OH
I try to keep my Desktop clean on my laptop, just don't look at my documents or downloads folders. 😅

Home Screen is pretty sparse, the top bit is a stack with Notes and Reminders available at a swipe.