• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
kalindana

kalindana

Oct 28, 2018
Do we have credits somewhere? This is already SO much better than the first album.
I just viewed the credits on Spotify. Jack has production credits on 4 songs on the deluxe; 2 tracks are just him and Taylor, 2 are co-productions with Dessner and Patrick Berger. The other 11 songs are produced by Aaron and Taylor.

wiresandwavs

Oct 15, 2023
i'm speechless

i got home from drinks with a friend and this happens

i am so in love with the production on this thing and i haven't even finished part 1!!!!

tay plz

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Ok so since apparently we have a whole other half to this album to chew on just gonna say early immediate feel is this is #2 or 3 for me. I have been blown away. I think this is the best she's ever sounded vocally. Potential for it to even knock at #1 but I am not going to be ready for that conversation for awhile.

Always go through an initial listen and favourite any song I feel and vibe with. The titular track was the only one I didn't favourite. No bullshit, this landed.
  1. evermore
  2. Red TV
  3. TTPD
  4. folklore
  5. Speak Now TV
  6. 1989 TV
  7. Midnights
  8. Lover
  9. Reputation
  10. Fearless TV
  11. Debut

LetsEatSnacks

Oct 18, 2020
United States
Yep, these anthology songs are Soo much better than the original album. This feels like the real follow up to Folklore/ Evermore. Aaron to the rescue ( Looooove The Albatross).

D23

Oct 25, 2017
So uh is she going to add any of these 30+ songs to eras tour? I can only imagine tix prices r gonna quadrupled the price now

ragolliangatan

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 31, 2019
a few songs into the Anthology tracks...enjoying them way more than the tracks dropped earlier. (Folklore/Evermore are my fav Swift albums)

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
The Black Dog, imgonnagetyouback, How Did It End?, just wow

I think peeps may be changing their lists once they hear these extra songs 😂

airbagged_

Jan 21, 2019
Charleston, SC
Shocker, all the songs I loved are the ones she did with Dessner.

20240419_021830.jpg

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Can't believe she dropped the Album of the Year, then dropped the other Album of the Year.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
This is going to down as an absolute classic of hers. Locking that in.

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't look like the expanded album is available on US iTunes yet.

Am I the only one who gets a little annoyed by these surprise releases? I'd be cooler with it if it weren't literally a couple hours after the original album released and there weren't ways to spend money on the original album before the new version is announced. Thankfully, as a digital purchaser, I should be able to just buy the new tracks and spoof the metadata to look like the deluxe album, so it doesn't affect me too much, but buying each track individually, I think I do end up spending more money than if I'd bought the whole deluxe album at the start. I didn't think she'd repeat what she did with 3 AM, but I guess she did. Waiting for the year where a third version is released within 24 hours.

airbagged_

Jan 21, 2019
Charleston, SC
Second half is almost instant classic Swift for me. 9/10 so far just from everything I've heard. The first half is like a 6.75/7 out of 10. This is sooooo much better, holy fuck. I hope this isn't an RSD exclusive thing, I'd love to have this on vinyl.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
"I look in people's windows" is short and sweet and a nice little sonic experiment, I dig it.

oh my god, The Prophecy is great.

ragolliangatan

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 31, 2019
Second half is almost instant classic Swift for me. 9/10 so far just from everything I've heard. The first half is like a 6.75/7 out of 10. This is sooooo much better, holy fuck. I hope this isn't an RSD exclusive thing, I'd love to have this on vinyl.

I can't believe how amazing the second half is, i was not digging the first half.

Mau

Oct 25, 2017
MAAAAAAAAAN the second album is seeming quite like the album i wanted the follow up to Folklore/Evermore to be

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I love the way she just had to make it 31 songs. She's incredible. About to head into the second album now.

ragolliangatan

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 31, 2019
I hate to be "That guy" but she needs to get away from Jack's production. He's homogenized pop music for better/worse. I cannot wait to read the lyrics for this. I'm on "The Prophecy" now and cannot wait to relisten to everything. That Kim K diss track LOL.

yeah, with you. I feel Dessner is a better songwriting partner and allows for more experimentation musically.