• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Guymelef

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
PS4/XBO/NSW/Steam.

Team Sonic Racing arrives this Winter! Race in a team with your friends (or against them) both offline and online, and choose from a variety of characters and tracks in the Sonic universe! Team Sonic Racing is being developed by Sumo Digital, well-known for their fantastic racing titles. We'll reveal more about the game (and we'll have it playable) at E3, so if you're around, come give it a try!

RedAhmed

Jan 9, 2018
The new Mariokart & Knuckles looks great!

I've never played a Sonic racing game, I've heard good stuff about the singleplayer part, maybe I'll try this one out if it's just as good as the previous ones.

Tensketch

Oct 28, 2017
Kind of hype? Loved all star racing transformed, but a lot of that love was for the nostalgia around Sega Characters.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sonic and his shitty friends racing.

RexNovis

Oct 25, 2017
Hahaha good lord Sega could you have made a more pointless trailer? I swear they need to just fire their entire marketing team. They always just have the worst marketing.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Please be that Sega gave Sumo a decent budget and then left them alone

SASRT was incredible, I'm just terrified this won't live up to it for whatever reason

Blent

Oct 26, 2017
East Midlands, England, UK
Will the tracks have DRS zones?

Is there fuel and tyre management?

Will there be a penalty points system for driving offences?

Mechanical failures?

These are just some of the many questions that I do not have about this game.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
ss_74fb74ae48ae3a8168c629b55901fcc3365af714.1920x1080.jpg

MrBadger

Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait for all those comedy geniuses out there to say "wait...why is Sonic in a car?"

For some reason I wasn't expecting Sumo Digital to be working on this. I'm happy they are!

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
I wonder if I'll be able to use my sonic OC from forces. I'm going to have to rewrite and expand their back story for this if they do.