Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just finished the season. I have been going through a lot of life changes and been worn out with a lot of depression, but this hit the spot for me. Thank you.

anariel

Oct 27, 2017
lol thank you to whoever changed the title of this into the OT.

Glad the reviews for this are so positive. Can't wait!

DOA

Oct 26, 2017
Ted Lasso's Emmy nominations, and it's competition:

Comedy Series
"Black-ish" (ABC)
"Cobra Kai" (Netflix)
"Emily in Paris" (Netflix)
"Hacks" (HBO Max)
"The Flight Attendant" (HBO Max)
"The Kominsky Method" (Netflix)
"Pen15″ (Hulu)
"Ted Lasso" (Apple TV+)

Lead Actor, Comedy
Anthony Anderson, "Black-ish"
Michael Douglas, "The Kominsky Method"
William H. Macy, "Shameless"
Jason Sudeikis, "Ted Lasso"
Kenan Thompson, "Kenan"

Supporting Actress, Comedy
Hannah Einbinder, "Hacks"
Aidy Bryant, "SNL"
Kate McKinnon, "SNL"
Cecily Strong, "SNL"
Juno Temple, "Ted Lasso"
Hannah Waddingham, "Ted Lasso"

Rosie Perez, "The Flight Attendant"

Supporting Actor, Comedy
Carl Clemons-Hopkins, "Hacks"
Kenan Thompson, "SNL"
Bowen Yang, "SNL"
Brett Goldstein, "Ted Lasso"
Brendan Hunt, "Ted Lasso"
Nick Mohammed, "Ted Lasso"

Jeremy Swift, "Ted Lasso"
Paul Reiser, "The Kominsky Method"

Magilla

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can all the supporting cast from Ted Lasso all get emmys? I hate that they are competing against each other lol

jml

Mar 9, 2018
If I had to pick one out of that group in supporting actor I hope Nick Mohammed wins. I thought his character had a little more depth than the rest. I'd be happy with any of the four though of course.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Watching for the first time over the last couple days, I have 3 episodes left. Just love it. The theme song is stuck in my head as I'm waiting for work to end so I can go home and watch.

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
After you guys shilling this show for months I finally started watching it last night with my friend.

Two episodes in and we're already loving it.

I love that it can have very natural British swearing and still feel absolutely wholesome and fuzzy

Last edited:

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Been watching this show, since people on twitter have been going nuts over it.

It's been pretty fun. It's a feel-good show, and I like how it's about football but also has enough there for people who don't care about football

Cool to see Season 2 is coming soon

ceej

Mar 9, 2021
Reno, Nv.
I stayed up until 6am binging season one. Masterpiece.
Same, though I was stuck in Denver airport overnight recently with 40-50 other random strangers. Tried sleeping from 11-2 but was only able to rest my eyes. Started episode 1 with the hopes it would help me get to sleep a few hours--but no: it took me 6 hours to get through to the final episode (some coffee and a red bull or two to help me stay alive).

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Crossposting from the Emmy nominations thread:

Ted Lasso just keeps on giving. He has even done us the favor of removing that trash "Glee" from the record books.

With its 20 nominations, "Ted Lasso" became the most nominated freshman comedy in Emmy history, besting the 19 nominations "Glee" earned in 2010 for its first season

Now that is the feel good story of the year.

www.cnn.com

'Ted Lasso' broke a 'Glee' record with its Emmy nominations | CNN

The cast and producers of Apple's "Ted Lasso" scored a major W during Tuesday's Emmy nominations and broke a record in the process.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
These last three episodes of the season are probably most smiles per minute of tv I've ever had

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Time to stop BELIEVE'ing and close this thread then.
200w.gif

www.resetera.com

Ted Lasso - Season 2 | OT | Be Curious, Not Judgmental Entertainment

Season 2 Premieres on July 23, 2021 on AppleTV+ What is this silly show?? First of all-be curious, not judgmental. American Ted Lasso, a coach of college-level American football, is unexpectedly recruited to coach an English Premier League team, AFC Richmond, despite having no experience in...

Status
Not open for further replies.