• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
GLX2oIxXYAAbh-h
GLX2xcTWIAAivsf
GLX21yrXUAApYDt
GLX23wlWMAAZdUh

Tendo

Oct 26, 2017
I'm hoping a console release may encourage them to add / keep adding content to the game. its a fun lil rogue like, just not a ton of content.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Glad its not locked to the blackhole that is Apple Arcade, Ill give it a shot when it releases.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Nice to see this getting a shot out of the Apple Arcade, but shit this is like 4 TMNT games releasing this year.

So this isn't a new game? Was it good on Apple Arcade?

It was very meh. It functions well enough, but if a really solid TMNT Hades-like suddenly released, even on Apple Arcade, people would have heard about it
Meh isn't really being fair to it, it's scaled down to accommodate for children playing so it doesn't have the same difficulty stuff that Hades or other similar games will have. It's good for what it is if short from memory playing it last year.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Meh isn't really being fair to it, it's scaled down to accommodate for children playing so it doesn't have the same difficulty stuff that Hades or other similar games will have. It's good for what it is if short from memory playing it last year.
I guess! I played it and thought it wasn't very good haha, but if children get more from it than I did that's great

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to see this getting a shot out of the Apple Arcade, but shit this is like 4 TMNT games releasing this year.
We are up to at least 3 so far I think - this one, the Rawthrills arcade port and a game based on the recent movie I think? I kinda eat up Turtles games, even the not so great ones, so Im looking forward to playing all three.

jman0625

One Winged Slayer
Dec 18, 2017
Sonic Dream Team plz.

I'm excited for this, although confused of there's local coop

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
We are up to at least 3 so far I think - this one, the Rawthrills arcade port and a game based on the recent movie I think? I kinda eat up Turtles games, even the not so great ones, so Im looking forward to playing all three.
I thought there was another one this year, but when I checked looks like the one based on The Last Ronin is due next year. Yeah, seeing this pop up reminded me that TMNT Arcade: Wrath of the Mutants is out this coming Tuesday and I should try and order a physical copy.

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah we're in some crazy TMNT renaissance. I'm up for it as they've clearly been more hits than misses and really have dipped into the full well of the franchise with so many variants. Like 80's, the 2012 show for the Raw Thrills game, Ronin for that Black Forest Games title, the new movie, etc. really it's only the 2003 4kids show that's been MIA bizarrely, and the 2007 film I guess. No-one is clamoring for the Bayturtles again. :P

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I thought there was another one this year, but when I checked looks like the one based on The Last Ronin is due next year. Yeah, seeing this pop up reminded me that TMNT Arcade: Wrath of the Mutants is out this coming Tuesday and I should try and order a physical copy.
Yup, its out sooner than I thought. Ill definitely grab a physical copy for the collection, Ive heard its not great but Im hoping Illl still get a kick out of a "new" Turtles brawler. If nothing else, I appreciate the home port considering the game cant be emulated either.

My only complaint is that it looks 'dark' (the stages). Otherwise, definitely going to give it a go!

IDW designs, it being a rogue is fine, and TMNT themed.

Heck, I might play the Apple Arcade version just to get a feel for it, now that I know it's there.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, I don't mind it being a roguelike considering there's plenty of other options for TMNT games lately, may as well have some variety.

Will wait for the PS5 release, and hopefully a physical, but nice to see it escaping Apple Arcade jail already.

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
I wanna play this!
Why no PC port tho :(
Might be coming later...which is the version I would play.

Yeah we're in some crazy TMNT renaissance. I'm up for it as they've clearly been more hits than misses and really have dipped into the full well of the franchise with so many variants. Like 80's, the 2012 show for the Raw Thrills game, Ronin for that Black Forest Games title, the new movie, etc. really it's only the 2003 4kids show that's been MIA bizarrely, and the 2007 film I guess. No-one is clamoring for the Bayturtles again. :P
True, and I love it as I love TMNT!

Im glad at least its not the 80s turtles designs yet again lol
It's my favorite design but yeah I do agree as variety is always nice.