• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicDoogies

Oct 31, 2017
This is what people have been telling you.

Hell Breakfast Club had a whole 1 hour fucking interview with you telling you not to bait shit like this. Be lucky that you aren't fucking dead. But if you keep playing the 'thug' act you're gonna go down just like all the other idiots out there that want to act 'gangster' to gain street kid with fans that have just as much knowledge of 'the hood' than the average middle America suburban dad.

Apr 16, 2018
I'm sorry for dude and this shouldn't have happened to him, but I hope he rethinks how he carries himself after this incident.

As someone who's been robbed at gunpoint before, that shit is traumatizing. I hope he hires a therapist after this.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not familiar with this guy, but why are people insinuating he deserved this?

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
fo2vSY7.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6ix9ine

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
We're told the gunmen then drove away with Tekashi still in the back seat. At some point 69 was able to open the back door and jumped out. One of the gunmen began chasing him but got scared and retreated because he was afraid he'd be ID'd.

Our sources say Tekashi jumped in the passenger seat of a stranger's vehicle and pleaded for help. The stranger called 911 and then asked 69 to get out of the car at an intersection.

Jesus christ this sounds insane

WaveBird

Oct 29, 2017
The fact that he's not cooperating is crazy. Something bad is going to end up happening to this guy.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ultimately it's a shame he was attacked and was seemed to be possibly held ransom or killed, but he needs to stop fucking asking for it.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
This is what people have been telling you.

Hell Breakfast Club had a whole 1 hour fucking interview with you telling you not to bait shit like this. Be lucky that you aren't fucking dead. But if you keep playing the 'thug' act you're gonna go down just like all the other idiots out there that want to act 'gangster' to gain street kid with fans that have just as much knowledge of 'the hood' than the average middle America suburban dad.

Right here. Dude was warned time and again to stop playing that shit. He should have just stuck with the playful young kid persona and not tried to act like he was straight out of a warzone and tough as shit trying to call out folks. Dude you are famous, the younger crowd loves you it seems, ride on that shit. Don't try to be something your not.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Don't cosplay as a blood.

A cynical part of me also initially wondered if this whole thing was staged tho to be honest.

FreeMufasa

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Damn....he was doing a lot of good recently. Hope he recovers quickly.

He's still the fastest kid about

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
Going with the payments for protection have stopped since he's going to jail soon

Whales

Oct 25, 2017
I know of this dudes because of memes on youtube but what did he do exactly that made people want to kill him?

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
This guy plays with fire too much. Glad he didn't get killed and I hope it calms him down. Be an entertainer dude and enjoy your life. Stop with the test my gangster bullshit.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know much about this guy, but why is everyone victim blaming him?

Edit: Oof, child sex acts and choking children... Fuck this guy.

rambis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I dunno. Bad if true but doesnt initially past the smell test. He isnt cooperating but somehow TMZ has a full play by play. Also ~1m in jewelry supposedly stolen, yet not cooperating.

He also had a huge single with Nicki Minaj drop yesterday/today. I just don't know.

I don't know much about this guy, but why is everyone victim blaming him?
His whole claim to fame is telling people to suck his cock and test his gangsta. Literally "asking for it"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.