criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I love that game music is finally coming to streaming platforms. I seriously hope Nintendo gets in on this.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
Tekken 2 is easily the best soundtrack in the series.

Games after that have had some really good tracks since, but none captured the atmosphere of 2. Your Sunset in Tag 2 in particular is a standout god tier track.

But Tekken 2 was on some other shit.

When I first heard Kazuya's stage, subconsciously I must have thought "are you fuckin' joking?".

Aeroucn

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
HOLYSHIT yesterday I was bitching that none of the soundtracks were available on spotify

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
The earlier music is actually quite okay. Tekken 7's music was shit and I had to turn the music off because it was driving me crazy and made me wanna wish I was deaf.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
Where's Tekken Tag 2, I need to play High School Love when I'm at the club

For real tho, Jin's Tekken 3 theme is an all-time banger

Deleted member 43514

User requested account closure
Banned
May 16, 2018
Always was partial to this.
And all of the "lounge" style soundtracks Like airport from t4 and forest from t6

Shift Breaker

Oct 25, 2017
Quiet Interim Report from T2 is my jaaaaaaam.

This gives me hope that Ridge Racer will make its way soon. I need Type 4 everywhere.

ForthU

Oct 27, 2017
FINALLY touch and go on spotify

Does anyone know of any similar song? I remember something from gran turismo 4 but those are not on spotify

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Am I blind or do I not see Twist and Scream from Tekken 5 DR?

Also is there the daytime Jungle Outpost theme?

Regardless cool that they put them up!

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017

1:08
DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING
tenor.gif

theSoularian

Oct 25, 2017
I've always personally favored the home versions. Those are the ones that hit my nostalgia bone the most. And I always felt like the mix on the arcade versions were off. That's probably just me though.

Tekken Tag Tournament is one where I pretty much prefer the arcade soundtrack. I hope they'll add that ost at some point

Rogote

Oct 25, 2017
No Inner Shrine from T4 for some damn reason. Weird omission. My fave track from the game :/

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit I was just looking for them this week becauss I wanted to jam to infinite azure and the sick Geese theme remix.

Thank you OP

Edit: seems the Geese theme isn't there but ah well I will take what I can get

Davilmar

Oct 27, 2017
Good find. They will definitely be on my list soon. Both the games and soundtracks bring back a lot of good memories for me.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Now that's awesome! :D I hope TTT2 and Tekken Revolution eventually make it too, I need these:

Oh and Solitude 2.0 too please: