• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
Too bad Tekken Europe sent out the DLC early to preferred streamers and basically pissed off the hardcore Tekken community

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017
unknown-17.png

My reaction: my profile picture

Zombegoast

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
After several games. Its iffy at best. Still I run into games where it lags and it's impossible to play

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've played a lot of great matches yesterday, not every match is great but it is a significantly better experience than what I remember playing the last time.

msboo001

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't played a fighting game since our local scene shut down in person play due to COVID. Tekken was my favorite... might be time to get back into it.

Racca_icdm

Jan 28, 2019
trying it out for about 2 days now and i can confirm its super solid i can play against any european (im italian) region and also russia at 5 bars, the feel of the online gameplay is completely change for me, as a king main and an offline player i can nail with confidence any maxdamge even offline super cool.