• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

joeblow

Oct 27, 2017
Laker Nation
PlayStation codes for the Tekken 8 Closed Network Test went out last week, and now codes for the XBox Series and PC are being distributed. So do not clog up the player feedback discussions and keep the "begging for codes" posting right here.

Last edited:

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looking for an EU PS5 code, would be great because i really want to try it after playing a lot of Tekken 7 ! Thanks <3

Last edited:

Alek

Games User Researcher
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Need a EU code for PS5 if anyone has spare. This'll probably be locked though eh? They often do.

famicorpse

Unshakable Resolve
Banned
Mar 15, 2019
Heihachi Mishima...needs a code...
so if anyone has a spare, I'll give it to him (for really me) - US PS5 please

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
Why would anyone have an extra code? Who would sign up and be all set? Who are these people? Related, I'll take one NA PS5 or Xbox code, thank you.

OP
OP
joeblow

joeblow

Oct 27, 2017
Laker Nation
Why would anyone have an extra code? Who would sign up and be all set? Who are these people? Related, I'll take one NA PS5 or Xbox code, thank you.
Various reasons. For instance, some people signed up at the wrong Bamco registration site and the code they received will not work in their region. They should simply create a temporary PS5 account for that region to play, but if they want to give it away instead, here we are.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Please May I have an EU code pweeez šŸ™

1 gift from --R

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from --R --R!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

--R said:
I completely forgot that Pikmin 4 was coming out this weekend, and I'll be playing that instead, so I won't need my code. This is an European code, so make sure you're from Europe or have an European account ready.

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 5 (Europe) PlayStation 5 (Europe): Tekken 8 Closed Network Test Key - Won by mojo mojo (10 entries)

Feb 15, 2019
Various reasons. For instance, some people signed up at the wrong Bamco registration site and the code they received will not work in their region. They should simply create a temporary PS5 account for that region to play, but if they want to give it away instead, here we are.

Or to add to that people that signed up with a bunch of emails hoping to get in and getting in with multiple emails.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I also need a PS5 NA code. I never get into the first beta so I'm hoping I can this time.

CaveGhostPurp

Jan 12, 2022
I, too, would really appreciate a code for PS5 NA. I know it's a long shot though lol.

I didn't sign up for the Beta originally because I didn't think I'd even have a ps5 until next year..

Keziaka6591

Jan 31, 2023
Will also take a US PS5 code on the very off chance someone would like to give it away :)

Either way hope everyone has fun!

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
Would anybody happen to have a PS5 US code by any chance? I guess I didn't get in and was really hoping to play this as a huge Tekken fan. Please let me know if you have one, as that would mean a lot to me. A HUGE THANK YOU to all that are sharing their codes!

EDIT: Just got a code! Thanks a billion, Strawhat_Do!!

Last edited: