• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nardy_19

Alt-account
Banned
Sep 14, 2019

Tennis Wolrd Tour 2 - Annual pass Xbox One Price

Cheapest price for Tennis Wolrd Tour 2 - Annual pass Xbox One in all regions, updated daily. Set a target price and we'll notify you when it drops below!

First Pack is the Stadium Pack ( RG, Madrid, Halle stadiums and Tie Break Tens mode)

Buy Tennis World Tour 2 - Official Tournaments and Stadia Pack Xbox One | Xbox

The OFFICIAL TOURNAMENTS and STADIA pack includes: - The Roland-Garros tournament with the Philippe-Chatrier, Suzanne-Lenglen and Simonne-Mathieu stadiums - The main court of the Madrid Open, the Estadio Manolo Santana - The main court of the Halle Open, the OWL Arena - The Tie Break Tens tournament
unknown.png

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
But what does this mean. If you buy the regular edition, you can't play Roland Garros or Madrid Open?

marcbret87

Apr 20, 2018
Having seen this gameplay a bit... well, it looks a bit rough, the ball physics seem somewhat off. Seems TE2013 still nails that better than other higher budget games.

EDIT: The animations also seem a bit stiff, as if they were slow motion and suddenly accelerated.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OP
OP

Nardy_19

Alt-account
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
Having seen this gameplay a bit... well, it looks a bit rough, the ball physics seem somewhat off. Seems TE2013 still nails that better than other higher budget games.

EDIT: The animations also seem a bit stiff, as if they were slow motion and suddenly accelerated.

Devs have said this is not from the final version-so many animations are not in yet and there a still a few bugs. Final version is being sent out this weekend for review (Embargo is next week).

But what does this mean. If you buy the regular edition, you can't play Roland Garros or Madrid Open?
Nacon won't comment on it, but it appears so. Pretty scummy tbh- Madrid, Halle and TBT were announced for the game since the beginning....so to lock them off as paid DLC weeks before release isn't cool. I guess that is why the game is cheaper than usual as a base price ( 29.99 or 39.99 over here).

marcbret87

Apr 20, 2018
Devs have said this is not from the final version-so many animations are not in yet and there a still a few bugs. Final version is being sent out this weekend for review (Embargo is next week).

Nacon won't comment on it, but it appears so. Pretty scummy tbh- Madrid, Halle and TBT were announced for the game since the beginning....so to lock them off as paid DLC weeks before release isn't cool. I guess that is why the game is cheaper than usual as a base price ( 29.99 or 39.99 over here).

Fair enough, but the ball physics still looks somewhat off, and I have doubts that this can be fixed so close to release. In any case, I';ll hold out hope, since TE4 doesn't seem ready just yet.

Kingsora

May 19, 2018

Is review embargo already next week? I thought the game was at least a month away from release. That means they actually have confidence in their game?

Sir Charles

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego, CA
Aren't the new devs the same that made the AO Tennis series? From what I heard in the sports gaming community I think AO was better received than Tennis World Tour but definitely still had its own set of issues.

Hoping for the best though. I miss the early days of Top Spin.

durrTK

Oct 27, 2017

Off topic, but this ApexHound guy is a fucking alt right colin moriarty loving clown. Screw his youtube channel.

Justified

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
Aren't the new devs the same that made the AO Tennis series? From what I heard in the sports gaming community I think AO was better received than Tennis World Tour but definitely still had its own set of issues.

Yes same studio: Big Ant

OP
OP

Nardy_19

Alt-account
Banned
Sep 14, 2019

Yep, it seems as though they took the foundation of TWT 1 and sprinkled in the best of AO Tennis (minus the academy) for the game. Ball physics aside, it looks like it was successful.

RebelStrike

Apr 28, 2020
I'm a big tennis fan and have been dying for a new tennis game that's actually good (Mario Tennis Aces disappointed me). Not getting my hopes up for this but it would be great if this turned out to be a good game.

DarkManX

Dec 20, 2017
I still touch on my 360 because the top spin. Its one of the games that would be incredible to have as BC.

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
It's still nowhere close to real tennis :/ And I'm very wary of this particular publisher after the stuff they did with the last game.

Sir Charles

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego, CA
Yep, it seems as though they took the foundation of TWT 1 and sprinkled in the best of AO Tennis (minus the academy) for the game. Ball physics aside, it looks like it was successful.
Any word on whether the ability to create players to add to the roster will be as robust as AO Tennis? I remember downloading some amazing creations that filled out the top 50 rankings when I first picked up the game.

OP
OP

Nardy_19

Alt-account
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
Any word on whether the ability to create players to add to the roster will be as robust as AO Tennis? I remember downloading some amazing creations that filled out the top 50 rankings when I first picked up the game.
To be honest they haven't shown off many of the modes in detail.....i wouldn't expect anything like the AO "Academy" but it should be more robust than the system in TWT 1.

Oct 27, 2017
Give me arcade game like virtual tennis. It's why these games don't sell because they too realistic. People want fun.

I wish Rockstar would make another table tennis game too.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Give me arcade game like virtual tennis. It's why these games don't sell because they too realistic. People want fun.

Someone needs to make a Pickleball game too. The family and I have become obsessed. It's incredibly fun and there's all kinds of skill involved. It would work really well in video game form as well.

OP
OP

Nardy_19

Alt-account
Banned
Sep 14, 2019

To be fair, the first game sold 700k...before people realized it was an unfinished mess. I think , more than anything, people just want a QUALITY Tennis game.
Top Spin (realistic) used to sell just as much, if not more, than Virtua Tennis.

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
No if I am not mistaken you can't create multiple players and upload them. However it seems this game will have the biggest roster ever for a tennis game. So normally there are more as enough players to play with.

aronmayo

Jul 29, 2020
I'd prefer deeper complexity in the controls and timing so that they're rewarding to master, like Top Spin 3/4, as opposed to something dumbed down for the arcades like Virtua Tennis.

It's strange to me that Virtua Tennis didn't continue after VT4 actually. It seems fairly cheap to make, had a great engine that still holds up well today, and Sumo Digital seem to pump out tons of games of similar budget and quality to this day.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
I'd prefer deeper complexity in the controls and timing so that they're rewarding to master, like Top Spin 3/4, as opposed to something dumbed down for the arcades like Virtua Tennis.

It's strange to me that Virtua Tennis didn't continue after VT4 actually. It seems fairly cheap to make, had a great engine that still holds up well today, and Sumo Digital seem to pump out tons of games of similar budget and quality to this day.
The licensing probably got too expensive relative to the sales. VT4 was a little too dive heavy for my tastes as well. Something in between the sim and arcade extremes would be perfect for me.

Master_Funk

Oct 25, 2017
lol , still amazes me that a small developer can get the feel and animation right in a game like tennis elbow 2013, but bigger companies honestly cant really get close, other than top spin 4, which was a decade ago.

OP
OP

Nardy_19

Alt-account
Banned
Sep 14, 2019

That's what they are aiming for, they've even gone back to the control shot ( now called precision shot) along with the charged shot.