• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fiel

Oct 30, 2017
It's from EGX 2019. Didnt see this post anywhere and everyone of us is so eager to see what is this game is going to be about more than Death Stranding so here you go:

Turn me into T-850 if old.

If you want to see it in better quality, watch the Playstation Access EGX livestream this was cut from. They have timestamps in the description so it's easy to find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21FHdmPFGM

The game looks fine. It's what I expected.

Last edited:

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
This looks remarkably mediocre in a way that makes me excited to play it for some reason.

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The game looks fine. It's what I expected.

It's what I expected too, which is to say, it looks awful.

From the talented people who brought us this masterpiece:

hqdefault.jpg

OP
OP
Fiel

Fiel

Oct 30, 2017
For me personally, im going to be pick it up at some point as i have movie tie-in game as my guilty pleasure since dawn of the video games. Didnt expected masterpiece but it's going to be something at least, at least that's what i hope for. I was having a good time with Heavy Fire game at very least.

Fun Fact: Doom Eternal has to postpone because this game is going to be release at the same date.

edit: why character menu has to look so shit... cant they come up with better idea than pitch black screen???

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Why has there not been a Terminator game in the vein of Alien Isolation? Set it in a dingy 80s urban neighborhood, desperately trying to escape a single Terminator. This shit ain't hard, fellas.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
The whole thing looks like a PS3 / 360 launch title, but it's.... kind of endearing?

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
For a game with no expectation, no linked to the new film coming out soon and from a small dev. Its passable. Nobody had hype for the game and it will probably be great 1000 GS fodder.

Still, they should have done a 16bit side scroller instead and it would have been way more interesting.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
For a game with no expectation, no linked to the new film coming out soon and from a small dev. Its passable. Nobody had hype for the game and it will probably be great 1000 GS fodder.

Still, they should have done a 16bit side scroller instead and it would have been way more interesting.
I don't like to shit on small teams, but I also don't like saying "good job" for games that looks this bland. It does not present well at all, I can't see how this will be fun to play.

Ohri-Jin

Banned
Jul 11, 2019
The Netherlands
I went to the cinema yesterday to watch Joker (amazing movie btw) and a trailer of the new terminator movie played and it was super cringe! Why are they milking this franchise?

The last proper thing we got was The Sarah Connor Cronicles. Now this mediocre game? And not to mention the plenty game tie ins....smh man...

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I don't like to shit on small teams, but I also don't like saying "good job" for games that looks this bland. It does not present well at all, I can't see how this will be fun to play.
Great in terms of you can probable speed run it and unlock everything, without taking time away from actual games you want to play.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Great in terms of you can probable speed run it and unlock everything, without taking time away from actual games you want to play.
That doesn't sound great to me at all, but I won't tell you what you enjoy!

I'm not into hyperbole. It doesnt look awful and it doesnt look great. It looks fine, mediocre.
Mediocre is just a shade of awful though, and the entire scale of that shade is "not worth my time or money" so I don't see the difference beside tone policing tbh.

Also, mediocre is not "fine".

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Im interested in it, im hopeful for the return of AA games like this to come back in the mainstream, we have got super spoiled after Gen 6 & expect everything to be Uncharted level of polish, even though a lot of janky games have been classics.

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
Mediocre is just a shade of awful though, and the entire scale of that shade is "not worth my time or money" so I don't see the difference beside tone policing tbh.

Also, mediocre is not "fine".

Mediocre is literally just that, mediocre is neither good nor bad and awful is...awful. Now if a mediocre game is worth your time or money that's a decision you'll have to make. Plenty of mediocre games/movies have value to many people and I have enjoyed things that would fit in the "mediocre" category.

Yes this game doesn't look great or even good but it could have been worse or at least if I would judge it by the shown gameplay and besides we won't know the true quality of it until the release.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly kind of brave to do a dev commentary imo when you're known for making that Rambo on rails shooter

Pretty cool, hopefully it kind of shows that they care about what they're working on. The game looks unremakable and reminds me of 360 era digital only licensed games like Deadliest Warrior and that Battle Los Angeles game, and I doubt I'd play it, but it looks fine for what it is.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Mediocre is literally just that, mediocre is neither good nor bad and awful is...awful. Now if a mediocre game is worth your time or money that's a decision you'll have to make. Plenty of mediocre games/movies have value to many people and I have enjoyed things that would fit in the "mediocre" category.

Yes this game doesn't look great or even good but it could have been worse or at least if I would judge it by the shown gameplay and besides we won't know the true quality of it until the release.
Like I said, mediocre exists on the same scale of awful as in "not worth my time and money". To me, medicore is awful for that reason.

Abominuz

Oct 29, 2017
Netherlands
Crawling is way to slow, loading to long and everything looks bland. I hope they can fix some of these thing, for the rest is was oke.

Tetrinski

Banned
May 17, 2018

I don't know what to tell you, there have been millions of 16bit side scrollers in the last few years but not so many shooters in closed levels instead of open world. It's a kind of game that doesn't get made that much anymore, so they have my attention.

OP
OP
Fiel

Fiel

Oct 30, 2017
I don't know what to tell you, there have been millions of 16bit side scrollers in the last few years but not so many shooters in closed levels instead of open world. It's a kind of game that doesn't get made that much anymore, so they have my attention.

this is exactly what i am thinking too. Miss the old days game tie-in game like this on ps3 era.