• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

kaytra

Oct 27, 2017
Why won't white people report these radicals to the authorities before situations like this happen????

OP
OP

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
He is currently doing a livestream on Facebook, but not linking it

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
this is the right wing nutcase making threats and wants to get Joe Biden on the phone.

The revolution is coming. Need all my patriots to come down here.

E9KuIcCWUAIS9C5

blondkayvon

Oct 26, 2017
I give it less than 48 hours before we hear things like "he's a good guy" and "has a bright future ahead of him, why are we ruining his life"

Last edited:

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to go ahead and guess it's an angry Trump supporter.

I'm guessing he has lots of shit on social media as well.

Just a guess though.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Dude is going on about inadequate healthcare... I don't understand right wing people with that.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
He has yet to show his bomb, although that thing in his hand is said to be the detonator.

Claiming to have planted 4 bombs in the city.

Edit: it is had to see but the can he is holding is a bomb. Claims ammonium nitrate.

Last edited:

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017

There is a 30 minute Facebook video of him talking directly to Biden. Here are the highlights:

* Trying to get Joe Biden on phone.
* He thinks he's starting a revolution.
* Complains that he can't get healthcare for his back.
* Claims to have a dead man switch on a bomb that will take out 2 and a half blocks.
* Sees snipers on building. Says if he is shot the bomb will go off.
* Claims bomb was built by former US military and there are 4 more bombs.
* Says he represents "the South". "The south is coming!"
* Says he is here for a reason: Here for the American people.
* Says five people are in DC ready to blow up bombs.
* Claims to be the "low man" in his organization.
* Wants to go home to see my wife.
* Upset US pulled out of Afghanistan without making sure civilians are safe.
* Call to action for other patriots sitting at home on their asses.
* Says he doesn't have a gun.
* Revolution is on!
* He says he's a grandfather.
* Keeps repeating himself.

That's the first 10 minutes. Facebook pulled the video. There was a name attached but I don't think I can post it here.

Just complete rambling

blondkayvon

Oct 26, 2017
* Upset US pulled out of Afghanistan without making sure civilians are safe.
The best way to show you're upset about civilians in Afghanistan not being safe is putting US citizens in grave danger with explosives set to go off without warning. Yeah, that makes sense...

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
There's a pic of him in his house on Twitter and it's full of trash and lots of bottles of chemicals.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dude is going on about inadequate healthcare... I don't understand right wing people with that.

Right-wingers tend to love left-wing policies that they benefit from.

They just hate Democrats so much that they'll vote against those same policies out of spite if it's coming from someone with (D) by their name.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
They should hire a Joe Biden impersonator to call him on the phone.

"Look, Jack! This ain't right! What do you wanna chit chat about?"

Dever

Dec 25, 2019
Hmm, what does one do in this situation... There's like a 99,99% chance this loon has no actual bombs, but I guess you can never know for sure. You just have to wait it out or something.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
The best way to show you're upset about civilians in Afghanistan not being safe is putting US citizens in grave danger with explosives set to go off without warning. Yeah, that makes sense...
Yeah a great way to make civilians from Afghanistan feel safe coming here is reminding them of what they just left directly