• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Brashnir

Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
So it's a if what I saw on Twitter was legit, which, like, I figured a pickup truck with curved edges for aerodynamics, not a fascist's wet dream with hilariously overhyped windows

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
even it that was true, it'd still be illegal to use. So they "invented" an impossible material for no reason whatsoever.

Maybe, but that's a different matter from you saying they were lying and claiming as a matter of fact that they haven't reinvented glass, as if there doesn't exist many types of different glass with different strengths and durability already

BlackSalad

Oct 27, 2017
good specs and price but not being able to get to the bed from the side kind of kills it. I still threw my $100 at the two motor tho

Maddness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Musk missed a fucking rare opportunity to partner with Sony and call this thing the PS-1. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDGGEEEE RRRRAAAACCCEERRRR!!!

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Came back to this thread after watching a show and immediately started laughing again. I am starting to warm to the idea of this hideous beast...instant one-up on all the rednecks so proud of their toy trucks. :p

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
He tried real hard, but in the end couldn't surpass the hideousness of the FIAT Multipla.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Someone needs to explain to me why the dashboard is a faux marble countertop, it looks hideous.
In the future everything looks hideous and design decisions are made by an AI trained solely on the before photos of home remodeling shows. Tesla is developing this AI behind the scenes in order to disrupt the entire industrial design industry

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Literally looks like a vehicle a character I had in Shadowrun owned, so... Mission accomplished?

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
It looks dumb as heck, but I like really dumb looking vehicles like the PT Cruiser and the Honda Element.

My car is getting there in age and I might buy one in the next five years.

I'm interested in seeing how the various safety changes necessary will make the car look.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
It's that vehicle from aliens as seen on avp
FluffyMildGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
It looks dumb as heck, but I like really dumb looking vehicles like the PT Cruiser and the Honda Element.

My car is getting there in age and I might buy one in the next five years.

I'm interested in seeing how the various safety changes necessary will make the car look.

I have a PT Cruiser and I really like it apart from its age starting to cost me money, It's a perfect car for a disabled person. Wheelchair folds up and fits in the back easy.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
In the future everything looks hideous and design decisions are made by an AI trained solely on the before photos of home remodeling shows. Tesla is developing this AI behind the scenes in order to disrupt the entire industrial design industry
AIs would make better car designs because they would consider aerodynamics, unlike this car.