Nintenleo

Nov 9, 2017
Italy
Ehy, I spent too many hours on Tetris as a kid. I wonder how my skills compare to the rest of the world.

IF I DON'T WIN A MATCH AT MY FIRST TRY I KILL MYSELF

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Then, even BIGGER news: Akira made the BEST arcade competitive version of 'Tetris', the 'Tetris: The Grand Master' series.
Yeah TGM is my favorite Tetris. This versions should be at least well made if they're the ones doing it. I'm curious if there's any variations to the guidelines or if it's following that.

Doorakz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly.... I was excited for a potential 1vs100 revival, but whew, this is awesome too. So excited to compete against you all.

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
Came in 9th on my first go. I'll take it. I like that it doesn't dump you out and you can see the final show down.

And I guess it shows you who you K.O.ed? That's cool

PepperedHam

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
Forgive me if this is a part of VS Tetris but what do those little quick menu things on your screen do? Determine where your piece is going? There isn't any explanation of it in game so I am confused.

Epilexia

Jan 27, 2018
Why 99 and not 100 tho? Lol

Because they were trying to create a cool name for the Sega fanboys like me.

HSnbIWu.jpg

IT'S THINKING!

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Bullshit that this is for NSO members only. What happened to Free to Play games not requiring paid subscriptions? Why does Fortnite not need a sub but this does? I'm out.

IronicSonic

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm bottom tier Tetris player but Im in lol. Are there any trial for NSO though

Yukinari

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Danger Zone
Im not even gonna act ironic or make a battle royale joke or anything.

I hate this. I genuinely hate this genre and its existence. Im sure the game is fun but jesus christ.

Het_Nkik

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Bullshit that this is for NSO members only. What happened to Free to Play games not requiring paid subscriptions? Why does Fortnite not need a sub but this does? I'm out.
Because it's Nintendo literally making a game (published by Nintendo, developed by Arika) to give people incentive to get an NSO subscription.