Truno

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 16, 2020
xenomira.wordpress.com

Xenoblade 3 OST Tetsuya Takahashi Message

I’ve finally received my Xenoblade 3 OST box, and since it doesn’t come with an English translation, I thought I’d translate it.

Rather than playing on defense, going on the offense; change rather than maintain. This is a stance that I have continued to hold for thirty years. If there is another "Xenoblade," it will likely be something vastly different from what came before. In style and in music, I would like to make my next goal something that will betray everyone's expectations, in a good way.

What is my man cooking on Ninty's next-gen console?

OP
OP
Truno

Truno

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 16, 2020
Like toning down horny levels by 100?

What're your thoughts on Xeno 3?

New combat style maybe?

*Looks at every FFXVI thread...

th

Neverx

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Sep 17, 2020
Florida
This is good to hear, the Klaus Trilogy was peak but I'm excited to see how they can move the series forward in unique ways on the next console. I'd much rather them make something completely new instead of stagnating.

Although I kinda hope we return to X on the next console first.

Naha-

Feb 6, 2019
I'm ready for whatever Tetsuya Takahashi is cooking. So far, he hasn't miss with me, even though XC2 has too many issues.

amara

Nov 23, 2021
It'd be cool if they switch up the formula. I've gotten tired of it after XB3 and Future Redeemed

Last edited:

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
after 3, hes earned the right to make whatever the hell he wants to. next game is gonna rock worlds.

need that X rerelease tho..

CrazyHal

Nov 1, 2017
Still waiting for a sequel to X though. That cliffhanger ending had to have been a set up for a sequel right?

... right?

Zeal543

Next Level Seer
May 15, 2020
good, I was starting to get burned out on the formula

The era of xenoblade is over, it's time for ethnogun

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
Full action RPG. I'm ready for the meltdowns.

I either expect an action RPG or another take on a real time battle system. For the love of god though, get rid of the old MMO style battle system formula and sponge enemies. I've had enough of that at this point.

Zeal543

Next Level Seer
May 15, 2020
I either expect an action RPG or another take on a real time battle system. For the love of god though, get rid of the old MMO style battle system formula and sponge enemies. I've had enough of that at this point.
xenoblade hasn't been MMO like after the first game, real time RPG is the closest thing to describe them post 1 (I think NoA even officially called XC3 a real time RPG)

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
No matter what changes for Xenoblade, there will still be giant robots, count on it

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I like a lot of things that make Xenoblade what it is, but it has also undeniably gotten a little stale. Looking forward to seeing something different out of Monolithsoft.

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Would appreciate a combat system that didn't rely on damage-sponge enemies and endless, time-sucking chain attacks.

Keep the exploration of 1, the visceral emotion of certain points of 2, the sidequest design and character interactions of 3, and the progression system in 3: Future Redeemed.

But yeah, fix the combat. The combat is not great.

Rahkeesh

Jun 20, 2022
xenoblade hasn't been MMO like after the first game, real time RPG is the closest thing to describe them post 1 (I think NoA even officially called XC3 a real time RPG)

Its still fundamentally tab-target MMO with rhythm (cancels) bolted on.

Hell animation cancelling is a staple in some MMOs.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
I would have been ok with Xenoblade being a trilogy (With XBX being a spin off). They connected them all by the end.
Z who represents The Endless Now seemed an appropriate final boss for the overall story.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm excited to see what Monolithsoft does next. Maybe even something that leans more into fantasy like that concept art they used for hiring

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
That's cool and all, but I'd be perfectly happy with a Definitive Edition of X first. Ultimately, I'll play whatever they make.

KezayJS1

Apr 25, 2021
They already did that though. Xenoblade 3 was a U-turn on Xenoblade 2.

A few weeks ago in another thread someone made the claim that interlinking was a virtual euphemism for sex because it only paired males and females. As ridiculous as that sounds, for some people, the well has been poisoned. The next game would need to be about robot spiders to not have a thread to pull on about the series being horny. SMH

belairjeff

J->E Localization
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what Monolithsoft have been working on since 3 came out. Sure, a part of the team was working on the DLC.
But there must be another project or two in development over there...
Xenoblade X Remaster would be a great Switch 2 launch period title.

MechaX

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly I absolutely would take a Xenoblade X2

XBX has so much untapped potential and it is probably my favorite world to just go around and explore in

erikNORML

Oct 30, 2017
A few weeks ago in another thread someone made the claim that interlinking was a virtual euphemism for sex because it only paired males and females. As ridiculous as that sounds, for some people, the well has been poisoned. The next game would need to be about robot spiders to not have a thread to pull on about the series being horny. SMH

I question if you know anything about the internet at all coming in here acting like some dudes wouldn't be getting off to robot spiders.