• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
What is this thread?

This is the community thread for TFS Abridged. One of the last in a dying breed of online entertainment, where creators dub over the video of a show (typically cartoon, or anime), and edit the video, to try and make it humorous (it's harder than it sounds).

If you're new to TFS, I'd honestly recommend watching newer episodes over older, first, TFS has grown immensely in their humor, and talent, over the years and watching the first season compared to the newest is day and night.

How long has this been going?

DBZ Abridged started in 2008, and has been trucking along ever since. They have covered the Saiyan, Namek, Frieza, Android Saga, Imperfect/Perfect Cell Sagas, and are currently approaching the Cell Game finale. They have also done multiple movies and specials over the years.

What else do they do?

On top of the Dragon Ball Z content, they also have done shorts for Dragon Ball Super, and have a secondary series for Hellsing Ultimate, which is equally hilarious. As well a few other things like FF7 Abridged, and lets plays.

Links:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsvazPPlhZlch0-Z3wPByeg
Episode List(Latest 59):

Cell Games Saga:(Current Saga)
Start - 54
Current - 59

Legacy

Saiyan Saga:
Start - 1
End - 10 P1 P2 P3

Namek Saga:
Start - 11
End - 20

Gynu Saga:
Start - 21
End - 23

Frezia Saga:
Start - 24
End - 30 P1P2P3

Garlic Jr. Saga:
Start - 31
End - 31

Trunks Saga:
Start - 32
End - 34

Android Saga :
Start - 35
End - 41

Imperfect Cell Saga:
Start - 42
End - 48

Perfect Cell Saga:
Start - 49
End - 53

Movies:
(latest Broly)

1. DeadZone
  2. The Worlds Strongest
  3. Tree of Might: Part 1Part 2
  4. Lord Slug
  5. Revenge of Cooler
  6. Return of Cooler
  7. Super Android 13
  8. Broly The Legendary Super Sayian
Specials: (History of Trunks, Latest)
  1. Bardock Father of Goku
  2. Episode of Bardock
  3. History of Trunks
Extra:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamFourStar
teamfourstar.com/ (backups of every episode)

Finally, if you want to support the creators of such amazing content a link to their patron.
https://www.patreon.com/tfs

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Probably be dead for awhile, until we get more news on the hiatus.

Yunsen

Oct 25, 2017
I've been bored lately and have been rewatching a lot of DBZ Abridged. I've rewatched everything from Namek to where it is now as well as all the movies. The beginning of the Frieza fight is where I feel they really hit their stride. There's a big difference in quality because early Namek and late Namek. A couple of the voices in early Namek (and Saiyan Saga) are really jarring to how they are now.

As far as movies go, Tree of Might is the only one that feels similar to early Namek and it's probably my least favorite. Every other movie is still great with maybe the exception of World's Strongest (which is 5 minutes too long). Episode of Bardock is still my favorite, followed by Plan to Eradicate Christmas.