• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

b_chamba

Oct 26, 2017
When Thanos fights Cap in Wakanda he still only has the power and space stones on his gauntlet. I think it's safe to assume him going to see The Collector looking for the reality stone happens before the Wakanda battle. This would mean that he never got the reality stone from him or, less likely, just hasn't put it on his gauntlet yet. Maybe the space team of Thor, Rocket and Groot get a hold of it or it shows up in the next film with a Valkyrie or Captain Marvel.

Deleted member 1062

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
guys they edit shit in the trailer to be different from the actual movie all the time. I wouldn't assume any collections of stones in the gauntlet we've seen so far be the actual amount he'll have at that point in the movie

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Still not watching the trailer, but, SOON

DYa8BE6X0AAp2Qq.jpg

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The dream ending, for me, would be this:
- We see Thanos putting on the final gem.
- We go into slo-mo, as all the heroes try to get to Thanos in time.
- We see a montage of the heroes broken by Thanos: Spidey being cradled by Iron Man, Cap trying to stand-up, Strange trying to conjure up something, anything to fight Thanos, etc.
- Thanos grins and admires his now complete Gauntlet.
- Cap stands up and runs towards Thanos, having the strength for one last futile punch against the Titan.
- As Cap gets closer, one last shot of Thanos and Cap, Cap with his fist out-stretched and Thanos raising is.
- We see him snap his fingers
- Cut to black

After credits scene: acting as the teaser for A4.

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
The snap would be my favorite ending, but I doubt it'll happen.

Holy shit I'm hyped as hell for this fucker. Can't wait.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
If you're gonna buy Infinity War tickets at any Regal Cinema theater, use the code AVENGERSATREGAL so you can wave the convenience fee.

If you can't tell, I'm kinda salty that I didn't get the email sooner.

Anas

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
When Thanos was trying to punch Cap, he only had two stones?

That's mean the WAKANDA sequence is in the middle of the movie, and he didn't get the Time Stone from Strange from the NY encounter

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, Marvel are good enough to do it.

Perfect way to hype up the sequel for casual goers too.

Anas

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Ebony maw looks amazing, i can't wait to see him turn Doctor strange against the avengers.

I guess the audience (especially me) had enough with seeing the Avengers fighting each others:/

Seriously
- Avengers: Everyone is fighting each others
- AoU: Scarlet Witch, Quick Silver vs The Avengers, Hulk vs Iron Man
- Civil War: Team Cap vs Team Iron Man
- Thor Ragnarok: Thor vs Hulk

If they knew the real enemy from the beginning, Thanos would be dead already instead fighting each other

Anas

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I been telling yall they ain't showin shit except for bits of the first two acts

They showed the 3rd acts in A1, AoU, CW trailers'

So don't blame us.

I really hope that I didn't see anything from the 3rd act

I'm liking the poster but not enough heroes.

img_20180316_145143u7umu.jpg

Here's my notes:
- freaking Wong made it to the poster, but not Hawkeye???
- I get that RDJ is the highest paid Avenger, but he doesn't have the biggest role in the story as much as Thor, and Gamora (from what I saw in the trailers) but giving him the best place in the poster is unrealistic.
- The colors of the poster is similar to GoTG2's poster that's why it looks familiar
- I hope they don't ignore the Infinity Gauntlet comic cover for A4 poster

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Why is it that whenever I watch a lossless version of a trailer, the sound of people who speech only come out of the left side of my headphones, but in normal trailers it comes out of both sides of my headphones?

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Check the audio settings. If you're on Windows 10, you can right click on the volume control and change the output there.

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
So I just had a moment of clarity and came up with some fucked up theory regarding the beginning of Infinity War (keeping in mind that the Russos said that within the first 5 minutes of the movie we'll understand how dangerous Thanos is):
the movie will likely start with Thanos raiding the Asgardian ship. Everybody on board will get rekt or murderer. In this trailer we see Thanos grabbing Thor by the head,not with the intention of killing him... but to make him look how one of his children straight up murders Loki in front of his eyes. We'll get the exact same scene from Ragnarok, the one with the play with Matt Damon, only that this time is for real: Loki dying in Thor's arms. I need this to happen. So bad.

BlackNMild2k1

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area, CA
I think they start shooting on Monday, Wise was supposed to have a big role and the movie is scheduled to come out in less than a year. It's not like they really have a choice.

What sucks, is 1 year from now... she will probably regret not figuring out a way to make that schedule work.
A BIG role in an MCU movie pretty much guarantees sequels if you aint the badguy, and can lead to other work
(some of it outside of appearing as your MCU self in public appearances LOL)

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil

Jokes aside, is treating women (ok ... everyone) better is actually the last thing he needs to do to close his arc?

Malverde

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
So I just had a moment of clarity and came up with some fucked up theory regarding the beginning of Infinity War (keeping in mind that the Russos said that within the first 5 minutes of the movie we'll understand how dangerous Thanos is):
the movie will likely start with Thanos raiding the Asgardian ship. Everybody on board will get rekt or murderer. In this trailer we see Thanos grabbing Thor by the head,not with the intention of killing him... but to make him look how one of his children straight up murders Loki in front of his eyes. We'll get the exact same scene from Ragnarok, the one with the play with Matt Damon, only that this time is for real: Loki dying in Thor's arms. I need this to happen. So bad.

I would much rather they open with the destruction of the Nova Corps. If they do it off screen that will be really lame. Show Thanos succeed where Ronan failed. Give us five minutes of that, then the Marvel Studios logo, then do the Thor stuff.

bananas

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The film ends with Thanos with all the Infinity Stones, snapping his fingers.

Cut to Black, credits roll. No fancy credits or heroic music playing. Just white text on black background.
No midcredit scene.
Credits end. No after credits scene.
Just the text "The Avengers will return"
After a pause, a question mark fades in: "The Avengers will return?"

No footage, title reveal, or promotion for Avengers 4 until November.

philstorm95

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The film ends with Thanos with all the Infinity Stones, snapping his fingers.

Cut to Black, credits roll. No fancy credits or heroic music playing. Just white text on black background.
No midcredit scene.
Credits end. No after credits scene.
Just the text "The Avengers will return"
After a pause, a question mark fades in: "The Avengers will return?"

No footage, title reveal, or promotion for Avengers 4 until November.
That would be the most awesome thing ever

Status
Not open for further replies.