• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Whoa lads lets keep level heads, especially if the spoilers are coming from left field.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Bigger version. Easier to see.
ZaOSYDC.png

So ....

only the Time and Mind stone missing? awesome
They are the more broken ones so it will be interesting to see the fight

fr0st

Oct 28, 2017
Damn I wonder where he got the soul stone

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
So ....

only the Time and Mind stone missing? awesome
They are the more broken ones so it will be interesting to see the fight

Isn't the time stone the green one at the very right of the gauntlet? Since it's green and all, I assumed it was.

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
Nope
Time stone is on the thumb. He's only missing the mind stone.

So maybe...

The Black Order tried to get the mind stone and failed the first time (the scene where Corvus stabs Vision's head), Vision is taken to Wakanda to keep it safe, Thanos sends the Outriders out in full force to get it after he thrashed Steve, Strange, and Spidey for the time stone.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Isn't the time stone the green one at the very right of the gauntlet? Since it's green and all, I assumed it was.

Nope
Time stone is on the thumb. He's only missing the mind stone.

Thanos is in this?!

Look again
green

So does that mean that we have a confirmation of

hi5CNvt.jpg

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Doesn't Strange reference the Avengers though? That's about a year after Iron Man 2.

I don't think they did.

Holy molly I just had the biggest brain-fart/Mandela Effect ever. Ignore what I said fellas.

And sweet baby Jesus I'm having a really hard time avoiding all these new clips. I know they won't spoil too much but still...I'm trying to go as blind as possible to the theater.
Edit: well shit apparently one trailer has a "huge" spoiler in it. Fuck. 3 goddamned weeks. Fucking eternity for the matter.

Last edited:

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How the hell are trailers spoiling shit nowjsjsjejdjdjdjjrrjr fuck.

I really need to just force myself to avoid all discussions on the movie.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For the leaked trailer bit:

I know the last stone on his pinky knuckle LOOKS really orange, but I still kind of feel like it's the Mind Stone? The Soul Stone being the missing one, the one that they're kind of hyping up, the one that's historically the most special and unique - that not being the final piece feels weird. Like, Soul Stone is absolutely the one I'd expect to see in the big empty back slot. Mind Stone feels kind of anticlimactic in that role (like, yeah, he'll have to fuck Vision up, but even as a huge Vision fan... not that big a deal lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.