• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Vision picking up Thor's hammer is nothing more than a shorthand to show the Vision isn't evil. That's it.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
img_20180430_192427mtq30.jpg

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
It's "HOW DOES KYLO REN LOSE TO REY IN A LIGHTSAVER FIGHT" all over again
"So wait, Vision is made of an unbreakable material called vibranium and suddenly this alien shows up and can not only stab Vision but also disrupt all of the benefits of Vibranium? This doesn't make sense and is never explained"

CinemaSins ding

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really digging that poster actually. And woo at new trailer tomorrow, now I'm getting real excited! Hopefully we see some Ghost phasing but they're probably saving it for the movie itself. Maybe we see Michael Pena get small with the rest and that comparing sizes joke that was described from the comic con event.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I liked that one too. I just like the whole character in the middle with floating heads around him lol.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Neat poster.

Very The Last Jedi.
I instantly knew I needed to get The Last Jedi poster when I saw it.
DUxOJBZ.jpg

The Infinity War's is 10/10 as well, it's so colorful. I'm hoping that DisneyRewards put that up soon 'cus I'd love to have the 27x40 version, which I don't think you can buy anywhere official.

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
It's crazy to think that phase two was only like three years ago considering how dated the posters look in comparison to what we have now.

Mix Master

Oct 29, 2017
An antman movie? Hollywood has officially run out of ideas, can't wait until the superhero bubble bursts this year.

lo fucking l

Every damn year.

Last edited:

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The wait between Ant-Man & Wasp and Captain Marvel is going to fucking murder me. Same with Spidey 2 to what I assume will be Guardians 3 like 10 months afterwards.

Infinity war makes the OG avengers roster look laughable. 6 avengers, fury, hill, and Loki. Thats fucking it.

And at the time, none of us was sure how they were gonna juggle that. How far we've come.

CrichtonKicks

Oct 25, 2017
I instantly knew I needed to get The Last Jedi poster when I saw it.
DUxOJBZ.jpg

The Infinity War's is 10/10 as well, it's so colorful. I'm hoping that DisneyRewards put that up soon 'cus I'd love to have the 27x40 version, which I don't think you can buy anywhere official.

The Ragnarok, Black Panther, and IW posters look like good, modern versions of the Drew Struzan posters fro the '80s. Which I can't say about most other similar attempts at the style, including recent ones by Struzan himself.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
It would be really cool if we got to see a specific fight from Infinity War in Ant-Man but from the ground and from Ant-Man's perspective. Maybe they weren't able to go back to normal size and they would just be jumping and screaming while being miniature on the road lol.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
It would be really cool if we got to see a specific fight from Infinity War in Ant-Man but from the ground and from Ant-Man's perspective. Maybe they weren't able to go back to normal size and they would just be jumping and screaming while being miniature on the road lol.

I don't even know why but... I'm sitting at work reading that short letter and bordering on tearing up. I can't imagine what this must feel like for Feige and the rest of the Marvel Studios - to have come as far as they have in the last 10 years with last weekend being the culmination. What an incredible accomplishment.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
They really are gonna hype me up for Ant-Man already.

They ain't even letting me digest Infinity War fully. There's no mercy with Marvel.

curb

Oct 27, 2017
Sure, I'll take an Ant-Man and Wasp trailer

*goes back to waiting for Captain Marvel teaser*

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Avengers Forever, and be over with it.

Ant-Man and the Wasp really needs to up the ante when it comes to the creativity of the shrinking. The first one did really well with the powers but I hope they've come up with some new cool scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.