• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
When the Iron Fist S2 thread is made in a few weeks will it reference it's the 10th Marvel Netflix season?

luca

Oct 25, 2017

Moon Knight was considered for Iron Fist S2.

I would have been okay with Marc Spector in it, and then eventually spin him off into his own Moon Knight show.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California

Moon Knight was considered for Iron Fist S2.

I would have been okay with Marc Spector in it, and then eventually spin him off into his own Moon Knight show.

That's not clear. He says he came up many times, but that could just be "wow that comic is cool". I asked him for clarification before everyone jumps on that.

Edit: They weren't considering adding him, it was just in general conversation.

Last edited:

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
gallery-1454518719-deadpool-flirts-with-thor.jpg

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Antoine Fuqua is taking a general meeting with Kevin soon. Sony offered him Morbius but he turned it down.

When I heard about Fuqua directing a MCU movie my mind immediately went to Blade with Y'lan Noel from The First Purge
But then he said "a lot of visual effects" so...maybe not? Even though Disney might be more willing to use R-rated characters in film with Deadpool joining up soon

Last edited:

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
A Kilgrave origin series
Jones and Cage (a team up of Jessica Jones and Luke Cage)
Heroes for Hire (Luke Cage and Iron Fist)
Daughters of the Dragon (Colleen Wing and Misty Knight)

which would y'all rather see

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
A Kilgrave origin series
Jones and Cage (a team up of Jessica Jones and Luke Cage)
Heroes for Hire (Luke Cage and Iron Fist)
Daughters of the Dragon (Colleen Wing and Misty Knight)

which would y'all rather see

Jones and Cage (only watched up to JJS1 so far).

Possibly Cage and Fist since I like Cage so far despite not watching his show or Iron Fist yet lol.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Cue people slowing down the video and making gifs of the punch where the fist does not connect to the face.
I think you can actually see in the last footage they released on Twitter, that the hits don't connect, without slowing it down. But meh, it's not something I'll pay too much attention to when I sit back and enjoy the show.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
The Raid films have ruined modern martial arts sequences for me. Now I've seen the light other things look disappointing.

The issue with season one of Iron Fist is the process was rushed and they had minimal time for Practise and choreography, didn't Finn only have weeks to learn martial arts and a lot of the fights were choreographed on the set? I think the action in season two will be a huge step up due to having more time.

Gotchaforce

Oct 31, 2017
Lazy Sunday, random thoughts:

Could Rachel McAdams character in Dr Strange become Clea? I don't much about her.

How would like Taskmaster to be used? Netflix or film?

Who would be a good villain for Black Widow film?

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I hope the Black Widow movie uses de-aging tech to get us Lost in Translation ScarJo, also known as best ScarJo.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I'm usually a sucker for the Steelbooks for Blu Rays but man that Infinity War one is terrible.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
How would like Taskmaster to be used? Netflix or film?

Taskmaster is the type of character that can be used absolutely ANYWHERE.
His powers can be both used super creatively AND are super low budget.
His costume means you can basically hire a stuntman to play him and go the and the idea of training villains can work with basically ANY other small villain from the hero. Dude fought everyone from giant man to daredevil.
AND he can hold his own solo movie/tv show

Cross

Oct 25, 2017
I think Tasky should be introduced in the MCU Deadpool movie, since he is the only who can technically beat him

Tanuki-Go

One Winged Slayer
Jul 21, 2018
US
Y'know, I completely forgot about this while watching Antman and the Wasp: Do you think they'll ever address Hydra getting their hands on the bootleg-Pym Particles?

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
They treat Taskie like a joke in the comics now, him and Beetle (iirc) are in a group together now

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
pagin Slayven xD

But dude has a LONG list of wins.... but since now is 1 am I will just say that he fought against the avengers in the 90's when they had both male captain marvel AND ms marvel and survived to tell the tale
Tasky has a lot of wins through a combination of his skill, gadgets, and self awareness. Unlike most mercs he knows when to cut and run when it is no longer worth it. It's one of his most enduring features

luca

Oct 25, 2017

Choicey so adorable.

There's a rumor going around that Robbie DeRaffele will play The Russian in The Punisher S2 as well. He is huge compared to Jon Bernthal:

robbie3mfzp.jpg

robbie2t6fbw.jpg

Last edited:

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The next few months are dry for movies, but crazy packed for TV. And I'm still way behind...

Status
Not open for further replies.