• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Give me those reviews, barring anything catastrophic I'm in there day 1

Deleted member 104622

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2021
I can't believe it. I'm excited it will launch on time, but really hope that that these employees weren't obliterated as a result

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
I really hope this game, Dead Space, and R4make are all fantastic and sell tons of copies.

That said, unless this gets crazy good reviews, it's a "wait for sale" for me.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
nice-smack.gif

Day 1.

th1nk

Nov 6, 2017
Very curious how it turned out. Hoping for the best. Confirmed 60 fps performance mode is a very good first sign, I hope it feels polished.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
This is one I cannot wait for. Even for the sound design alone I'm hyped. Brings Dead Space vibes back.

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
I'm excited for this game, but I can't help but feel like they pushed on just to release before the remake of Dead Space, which would suck for the team.

Still really really excited anyway!

Deleted member 95442

User-requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2021
Any follow up on that crunch report? This looks good but no way I can support if it hasn't been addressed.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of annoying they haven't detailed the season pass yet, wouldn't mind locking in content if this reviews well but to say their comments on DLC so far have been nebulous would be... generous

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope this is good! Between this, Plague Tale, and the Dead Space Remaster I'm glad that there finally seems to be a new wave of smaller, linear games with big production values again.

Oct 25, 2017
Outer Heaven
Lol, this thread was confusing, I thought it had been delayed until February. I guess I missed the news about the delay report not being true.

Now I'm excited it's (still) coming in December.