lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
don't worry OP, the people hated Jesus for telling the truth too. the wafers>>>>>>>>the creme

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
100% agree with the op. They need to sell a "no stuf" Oreo.
this would be dope. or you know how they have like a billion different gross Oreo flavors now? maybe they could do an "Oreo wafer" flavored-creme Oreo. some real meta subnutritional shit right there

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
100% agree with the op. They need to sell a "no stuf" Oreo.
They already sell these:
thins-original.png

You'll take it and like it.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
The only good Oreo is the Oreo dunked in milk and a tad soggy on one half

Nov 8, 2017
Oreo's are significantly worse than this cheap imitation product:

wuyjalvwlim21.jpg

Which means there's literally no reason for me to buy Oreo's in the first place.

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
Oreos just aren't that great all around. But the two parts of them are supposed to complement each other.
If I were to take just one part though, it would be the cookie. Better by itself than the disgustingly sweet cream.

Deleted member 50454

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 5, 2018
Oreos are the worst thing about Oreos. They are a terrible biscuit.

They just taste of dirt and sugar.

Give me a chocolate Hobnob any day.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
I fully agree. My wife scrapes it off and makes her own filling with melted white chocolate and sometimes added food coloring. I support the OP.

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
The cookie part actually tastes really good for mass market packaged cookies, but whenever I get to that cream part, it's always the worst.

I'm ok with it completely drowned in milk, or as cereal basically (not the Oreo cereal though), but definitely not dry.

I'm here for my people. The outside of the Oreo people.

Deleted member 224

Oct 25, 2017
The thins are the best and have a way better ratio

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
The cream is what you're buying when you get Oreos. The cookies are the excuse to eat that cream. You literally buy different flavors for the different kinds of cream.

Kodoku

Sep 20, 2019
It's the ratio of both cookie and filling that make an oreo an Oreo.
Sad that the Double Stuf is equal to what the original regular oreo filling was in the past. Not to mention the cookie has shrunk.

Strangelove_77

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe so many people shitting on Oreos. They're my favorite cookie.

While I do like fancier more expensive cookies made with way better ingredients, Oreos are the cookie equivalent of McDonald's fries to me. They're cheap, they're good and somewhat comforting.

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
What do people mean by "drowning them in milk"? Do people actually fill a bowl with milk and Oreos and eat them like huge chunks of cereal? What if you're at work? I don't understand how any of this works.

shoyz

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Agreed. I adore the cookies but the creme is so nasty that it ruins the taste completely, and scraping it out is way too inconvenient and wasteful. I'm guessing liking the creme is dependent on being a sugar-lover, the kind of person that downs pixy sticks and whose favorite part of cereal is the marshmallows. I similarly love Lucky Charms, but only after I pick all the marshmallows out.
At least creme lovers get double stuf. There's no option for us, all the cookie only options are exorbitantly overpriced or bulk.