• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
Eyi6FpwXIAEQZLY

This one is from Division 1. Wow.

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
all those coke bottles in that truck and you loot a metal chest which has only one coke can...

zombie survivors are idiots

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I like how they took a cue from mudrunner.

Is this from a no name studio? Pretty impressive

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
they def could have shown off co-op better by having your buddy do different stuff then you. you both just do the exact same.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if there is any sort of base building or base management in the game. The core gameplay loop looks awesome. Just wonder what you do when your not out scavenging.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
This basically looks how I want a Resident Evil survival game to look, except in Raccoon City. Is this coming to consoles?

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
I really wish marketing or publisher teams or whoever is in charge of these things put more care in to their video compression. Especially when the game is dark like this.

it looks good, but not seeing the 'hook' yet.
I think the hook is "What if The Division but with survival elements and set in a zombie apocalypse and it's an MMO with shared world PvP". Doesn't really interest me but I could see the appeal.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Looks fun, if a bit soulless. And the shooting doesn't look very satisfying, enemies barely react till they die. I'd play it but not paying full price.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I'm interested. The Division + Days Gone vibe is clear, but the Mudrunner vehicle stuff (I kept expecting the driver to use the winch lol) and Tarkov-ish inventory and PvP elements look intriguing.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks generic as hell, but also fairly well executed.

cLOUDo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
never heard of this game and this developer
this scream "the game will look nothing like this"
lol

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Seems to take inspiration mostly from them other zombie games and The Division, but I did not expect Mudrunner.
Looks potentially decent enough, but zombie multiplayer loot isn't my jam.

The guy in the cop car was a decent spook. Didn't rattle me, but cool monster closet as it were.
The alarm was also pretty good. An implementation of a time sensitive puzzle that makes sense in-world. Natural tension that's also interactive yay.
Don't know if the cops were supposed to represent NPCs responding to the alarm or other players randomly showing up.

Wonder what the "I got vaccinated" signs are meant to signify, or if the game will ever elaborate on it.
Hope the developer's not a shithead about that stuff.

dist

Oct 31, 2017
Is there other video source, the one in IGN youtube page looks like shit.

mullah88

Oct 28, 2017
Damn, movement seems a tad bit slower than the initial reveal trailer. Character animation seems basic too

Neuroxia

Mar 31, 2019
At first i thought this was another game in the Spintires series, lol.

Looks good, they just need to work on the enemies reacting to bullets. Now it feels like shooting cardboard.

Maligna

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I just want a zombie game where I can play as a zombie when I die. It hasn't happened yet, and I doubt it will here either.