Lazlow

Oct 27, 2017
I've got 2 PC codes available, PM your uplay details. Will dish out codes in around 3 hours once I am home.

topchill

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone with a spare PC code? Was given a PS4 code despite being registered for PC.

Edit: no longer needed.

Last edited:

Ferdie

Jul 16, 2018
I have one spare PC invite. Send me a PM with Uplay name.

EDIT: invite taken,

Last edited:

Truezeldafan

Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
So apparently there is an issue with sending out invites to friends if you have two versions preordered and activated.(me) and sucks because my friend now cant get in to the ps4 (US) beta side of things because of it. They only gave him a pc access... Apparently it is a known issue. If anyone has a spare PS4 US code that would be much appreciated and I would be happy to reciprocate this by inviting someone to the PC side of things , I have one slot left. And I think it shoulllld work if you got pc.

curtismyhero

Aug 29, 2018
So I'm kinda stuck with a weird situation that I'm not sure how to correct. I originally registered for the chance to get the beta access prior to pre-ordering. As such, my profile won't register that I do in fact have beta access (even played the game today) and so I can't actually get the option to get the friends code. Has anyone run into a similar situation, and if so, what was the correction?

accx

Oct 28, 2017
So I'm kinda stuck with a weird situation that I'm not sure how to correct. I originally registered for the chance to get the beta access prior to pre-ordering. As such, my profile won't register that I do in fact have beta access (even played the game today) and so I can't actually get the option to get the friends code. Has anyone run into a similar situation, and if so, what was the correction?

Perhaps log out from the client + web and relog and then use this link?
https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-GB/beta
and re-log again? Assuming you're on PC.
You're not getting keys, you need to add people to your friends list (again, assuming you're on PC) and then add them through the web browser, have them visit that beta link, restart client and they should have it.

IOnEI Falcon

Oct 27, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Anyone having issues having pre-ordered on Xbox and not being able to get friend codes? Th beta site seems to not think that I have it pre-ordered even though I linked my XBL account.

Pallo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Looking for one or two PC codes for me and a friend, if possible and there still are any out there!

curtismyhero

Aug 29, 2018
Perhaps log out from the client + web and relog and then use this link?
https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-GB/beta
and re-log again? Assuming you're on PC.
You're not getting keys, you need to add people to your friends list (again, assuming you're on PC) and then add them through the web browser, have them visit that beta link, restart client and they should have it.

Thanks for the tips. Yes you are correct that I am on PC, and preordered through the uPlay client (so I wouldn't expect the key). When I go to the beta website, I can see the friends option that then asks me to log in. Once signed in, the friends invite portion actually goes away, and I'm only presented the option to update my email, or change my console of choice for beta request. Tried signing out to both the client as well as my browser. Cleared cache, cookies, etc, but no luck. It really appears as if my profile is stuck to the registration request, versus acknowledging my preorder through uplay.

TheChamp

Abused the Buy/Sell/Trade thread
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If possible could some one PM me a PC code or PS4 EU only if it's a spare
Thank You

Tryxx

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I invited my friend through Ubisoft club anyone know how long it takes for them to get the email?