Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
That is typical for a chapter reveal where they show cinematic, zone overview, talk about systems and tease Q4 stuff.

Bizzquik

Chicken Chaser
Nov 5, 2017
Yup, typical length for the annual Chapter reveal. I'm excited to see what's next.

ZOS has spoken before about how ending the quarterly content rollout has helped allow time for quality of life improvements and Q4 fun. I didn't need Q1 and Q3 4-player dungeons. I barely engaged with the small mini-DLC that was Q4. So them giving us things like the Infinite Archive in last year's Q4 seems like a smart move.
I will almost certainly be pre-ordering the Chapter, as I always do. I know (broadly) what I'm going to get from the game at this point, and I'm still having a good time.
Happy 10-year anniversary, ESO. (come April)

Chippewa Barr

Powered by Friendship™
Aug 8, 2020
Is there any rumours of the new location?

Haven't played ESO in a bit, but the game is incredible (especially from a lore standpoint).

I've made my way through almost all the OG zones 100% them story-wise and am almost onto the DLC. Followed a story guide and it's been amazing.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Is there any rumours of the new location?

Haven't played ESO in a bit, but the game is incredible (especially from a lore standpoint).

I've made my way through almost all the OG zones 100% them story-wise and am almost onto the DLC. Followed a story guide and it's been amazing.
Skingrad

Herr Starr

Oct 26, 2017
Norway
I should dive back into this game. It's some of the most fun I've had with an MMO, and there's no pressure to engage in the multiplayer aspects if you don't want to.

Chippewa Barr