Deleted member 67800

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 30, 2020
065d43d29124c803c8b5d5d6913da476_640_640.jpg

A vinyl record will be released to commemorate the initial release date of FINAL FANTASY IX!

FINAL FANTASY IX's popularity has remained strong since its release on July 7, 2000. This vinyl record contains thoughtfully selected popular songs from the game and will be available exclusively through our official store. Both discs will feature a picture label.

We hope you enjoy the music of FINAL FANTASY IX on vinyl record.

Release Date: July 2022

• Release date is approximate, any changes will be updated on the page
  • The images are not final. They may differ from the actual product.
  • The tracks are subject to change without notice.

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
that cover is uh not good, the original art wasn't set up like that, so the cropping makes it look like someone pasted things into ms paint

AgeEighty

Oct 25, 2017
I've had it preordered since it first went up, and I can't wait. I hope they do the email where they warn me when it's going to be charged; sometimes they do and other times not.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Picture vinyl is a relic and needs to die. It sounds awful compared to decent vinyl.

It was a gimmick to sell 12" singles back when that was a relevant goal and a ltd edition FFIX LP doesn't need that.

bleurrrgh.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
hint that the remake is going to be announced soon, perhaps? Like at the Nintendo Direct next week or so.

Oct 25, 2017
That remake is probably getting revealed soon.
The TV series has also allegedly already been shown behind closed doors too.

DeadMoonKing

Nov 6, 2017
Picture vinyl, in my experience, doesn't sound all that great.

Picture vinyl is a relic and needs to die. It sounds awful compared to decent vinyl.

It was a gimmick to sell 12" singles back when that was a relevant goal and a ltd edition FFIX LP doesn't need that.

bleurrrgh.

Preach.

I bought the Hollow Knight pic disks, but dammit, I didn't like it!

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
no one buying these is buying them to listen to

plus buying vinyl for audio quality is hilarious anyway

Saladin

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 27, 2021
I'll get it just because this is my all-time favourite FF! Pre-order done thank you