Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
With 35 days left until Election Day (November 3rd), the first general election debate will be held tonight in Cleveland, Ohio.

When to Watch:

9:00 PM Eastern / 6:00 PM Pacific
90 minutes, no commercial breaks

Where to Watch:

TV/cable/satellite: PBS, ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, C-SPAN.

YouTube: various channels, including:
Hulu (via ABC; you need a Hulu subscription, but don't need a Live TV plan to watch)

If you have other useful channels/methods to watch, @ me with a link, and I can add it to the OP.

The Moderator:
  • Chris Wallace of Fox News is moderating Tuesday's debate.
The Topics:
  • "The Trump and Biden Records"
  • "The Supreme Court"
  • "Covid-19"
  • "The Economy"
  • "Race and Violence in our Cities"
  • "The Integrity of the Election"
How to Vote:

Early voting and mail-in voting has started in many states. To find out if you're registered to vote, or how, when and where to vote, see one of the following sites:
When are the other debates?
  • Oct. 7: Vice presidential debate at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah
  • Oct. 15: Second presidential debate at Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts in Miami, Florida
  • Oct. 22: Third presidential debate at Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee
www.cnn.com

How to watch the first presidential debate | CNN Politics

Democratic nominee Joe Biden and President Donald Trump are scheduled to face off tonight in the first general election presidential debate of 2020. Here's everything you need to know about how to watch the debate.
www.cnet.com

Election night 2020: How to watch the presidential election returns tonight

Go vote (if you haven't already)! Then check out your options for watching election night live tonight, no cable TV required.
news.yahoo.com

What you need to know about Tuesday's presidential debate

Biden hopes to convince Americans that the country needs a new president before it can recover from this year’s calamities. Trump, meanwhile, will try to take the fight to his opponent and stage yet another political comeback.
abc7chicago.com

Next presidential debate set for Oct. 22 after town hall event canceled

It's official: the second debate between President Donald Trump and Joe Biden has been canceled.

Last edited:

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
Whew, finally an OT.

Alright I want to tell all of you to hold it together and REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING.

This election and the future of the USA does NOT rest on this debate alone.

So, no matter how tonight goes, don't let it take you to any extremes, negative or positive. This is only one debate and we've got plenty of time between now and election day for things to happen.

That's it, love you all!

Kensation

The Enlightened "this guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gonna pop the top on a bottle of Col. E.H. Taylor to help me get through this.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

xenocide

Oct 25, 2017
Vermont
Damn. I was just making one of these. Mine was nowhere near as serious as yours is lol. It included the following;

Tonight, we have current ANTIFA Warlord and Ice Cream Enthusiast, Vice President Joseph R. Biden;

Squaring off in a battle of the wits with Future Nobel Laureate and Inmate #24601, President Donald J. Trump;

Topics Reportedly Include:
  1. Donald Trump's Tax Returns
  2. White Grievance
  3. Hunter Biden's Potential To Disappoint His Father, Again
  4. COVID-19, Foreign Invasion or Democratic Hoax?
  5. Who Can Do The Most Push-Ups
  6. Joe Biden's Totally Not Made Up Drug Reliance
  7. Fake News Media
  8. Who Can Spot Who $750
  9. Is Age Just A Number?

Kensation

The Enlightened "this guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
When's Trump going to introduce Corn Pop from Biden's youth as his special enforcer?

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
9? For some reason I was seeing 7 and then 8 thrown around but guess that's pre-debate stuff.

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
I'm soo nervous about this I hope the moderators at least try to fact check Dump. Hope Biden is in solid form, stick the landing Joe!

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Thank you all who are willing to listen to Trump's grating voice for so long and distill his verbal diarrhea into comments here. You have a far stronger stomach than I do.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
"Race and Violence in our Cities"

I honestly can't believe that they decided to phrase the topic like this. Smdh.

Please do well, Joseph. Please.

TwntyOneTwlv

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
There's absolutely no way I have the strength or patience to sit through this tonight. Maybe I'll catch the highlights tomorrow.

Realyst

Oct 27, 2017
I bet Trump's plan is to talk over Joe the entire debate. I'm probably going to need a new tv when this debate is over.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Afraid for my sanity when vast amounts of people inevitably declare Trump a winner despite a fire hose of crazy lies. Good luck Joe.

Last edited: