• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Both Arrow and Flash this season feel like they have been writing things backwards to set up Crisis. Everything happen is basically there to set up the crossover.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
She might want to tell him sooner than later his daughter went cray cray

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Glad Barry & Iris worked their shit out. Though Iris should probably mention Nora now running on Negative Speed Force.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
This is a whole "Negative Speed Force amplifies darkness, Thawne isn't evil because he lost his powers" thing, isn't it?

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Man Barry actor is actually really good when they let him

Also fuck off the team being mad at Sherloque he's too good for them

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Yeah its weird they finally letting Grant do his thing so late in the season. Hes really good at emotional stuff most of the time. I haven't seen the episode yet aside from the sneak peak, haven't been home yet but him and Iris scene was pretty good.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
The first 5 minutes of the episode with Barry and Iris....whoa....now that was good. Just the raw emotion and how he didn't back down from Iris and even told her to look in the mirror. Good shit.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
That was a pretty good episode. But holy shit can they put this Snow family nonsense to bed, they had to give her mother powers!? Who cares about this bullshit c'mon.

Reverse Nora is going to last a cringy episode presumably.

AV Club: B+

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ignoring the Caitlin stuff, another good episode. 2 in a row, crazy

Of course Iris would make things worse

carlsojo

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Is... is the Flash good again?

Because that was the best episode of the season. The shining moment was Barry vs. Iris, but I really enjoyed Caitlin vs. Mom as well.

I thought Eo was behind Gracicada showing up but it's really starting to feel like he genuinely cares about Nora. It's looking like the endgame is going to be Caitlin vs. Gracicada and Barry vs. Reverse XS.

Get hyped for Eobard to sacrifice himself to save Nora.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Why are you fighting her with knives Killer Frost just blast her

Your dad death is your fault Caitlin

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished the ep. Best one in a while. Hopefully Reverse Nora is interesting, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Why are you fighting her with knives Killer Frost just blast her

Your dad death is your fault Caitlin
Said the exact same thing the last 3 times they had her do the same shit. If you already know she's weak to it, why aren't you using it? Oh yeah, plot reasons...

I'm interested in the Nora subplot, good enough for me
Pretty much.. While she's more tolerable than the original, no one cares about Gracicada either. As Slayven said, wrap it up already.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Wait there only 3 eps left? It doesn't feel anywhere close to an endgame

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
So what do we call Caitlin's dad?

Freeze Pop. Duh.

Decent episode.

• I couldn't stop laughing at Icicle's Freeze Pop's ridiculous Andy Warhol/Karl Lagerfeld/whatever look. I love the way having ice powers makes you very fashion-forward.
  • Ralph is the best person on the show.
  • Iris can just travel in time whenever she wants. Why couldn't she just go hang with Nora in the future?
  • Team Flash can correct all of this by just raising their daughter to be more wary of Thawne in the future.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Freeze Pop. Duh.

Decent episode.

• I couldn't stop laughing at Icicle's Freeze Pop's ridiculous Andy Warhol/Karl Lagerfeld/whatever look. I love the way having ice powers makes you very fashion-forward.
  • Ralph is the best person on the show.
  • Iris can just travel in time whenever she wants. Why couldn't she just go hang with Nora in the future?
  • Team Flash can correct all of this by just raising their daughter to be more wary of Thawne in the future.
You want Team Flash to make the smart choice and raise Nora better to ensure that this season doesn't happen? What in the last 5 years has given you the idea that they are capable of coming up with idea? That idea is too smart for them to come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.