Status
Not open for further replies.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope this time Barry just dispenses with all pretense and tells Thawne he needs his help directly. Thawne might actually do it.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Taking the actor into account, sure, Cicada is pretty bad. Chris Klein seems like a nice enough guy but I'm not sure how he's getting work at this point.

Was he getting work before he got cast in this season? The CW seems to kinda be a dumping ground for washed-up '90s "hot people" actors to play dads and villains.

Chamber

Oct 25, 2017
Was he getting work before he got cast in this season? The CW seems to kinda be a dumping ground for washed-up '90s "hot people" actors to play dads and villains.

I hadn't seen him since that awful Chun-Li movie but looking at his imdb, he's been working steadily enough as a guest star on various shows. This is definitely his most notable work since Street Fighter though.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada

I really hope we get another Horror Guy to do voice acting for the main villain again this year. After Tony Todd and Tobin Bell over two years, they kinda dropped the ball with Thinker.

Get Christopher Lee on the phone to do voice acting for the lead villain for a couple episodes or something, you guys!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope we get another Horror Guy to do voice acting for the main villain again this year. After Tony Todd and Tobin Bell over two years, they kinda dropped the ball with Thinker.

Get Christopher Lee on the phone to do voice acting for the lead villain for a couple episodes or something, you guys!

About that...

Oct 25, 2017

Are you going to conduct the seance yourself?

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, I kind of wish I found out Klein was a gamergater or something so I could fell less bad about hating Cicada.

mm04

Oct 27, 2017
You obviously haven't witnessed the greatness of Chris Klein in Just Friends as the heroic Dusty Lee Dinkleman. Super underrated Christmas movie, by the way. The Christmas season is the backdrop, so by golly, it's a Christmas movie to me!

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
You mean that look as if he just sniffed a really nasty fart? I second that.

we got incoming

hn0jlDd.gif
FKdjdGn.gif

Damn.... Zoom would be proud.

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
So Flash isnt taking place at the same time as arrow right its still a little behind? I had a dumb theory that Barry will either save Cicada and the girl or he will convince him of what hes doing is wrong. I feel lile this will be the first one they can save or something along those lines.

Oct 25, 2017
So Flash isnt taking place at the same time as arrow right its still a little behind? I had a dumb theory that Barry will either save Cicada and the girl or he will convince him of what hes doing is wrong. I feel lile this will be the first one they can save or something along those lines.

Given that this episode was set on Thanksgiving, I guess that they jumped forward five months or so between episodes. Which doesn't really make a whole lot of sense, but hey.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I'm going to continue to support Chris Klein because someone has to

He was very good in Wilfred and I like the American Pie movies

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to continue to support Chris Klein because someone has to

He was very good in Wilfred and I like the American Pie movies

How sweet it is to be loved by you.

Did anyone do a gif of Killer Frost at the end, that was funny. Whole scene was great.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Okay, I watched whatever the Icicle episode is. For all this science mumbo jumbo they talk, how come they always miss the most basic shit. You really had human beings in temperatures near Absolute Zero. Bruh how?

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
Ok, so I have a question.
Is Jesse L. Martin alright?

Is he sick? Hurt? Did his contract run out?

This season has been suspiciously low on Joe West. And when he appears he is always sitting on a couch or something.

Seriously, did he break his leg or something ?

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Ok, so I have a question.
Is Jesse L. Martin alright?

Is he sick? Hurt? Did his contract run out?

This season has been suspiciously low on Joe West. And when he appears he is always sitting on a couch or something.

Seriously, did he break his leg or something ?
He injured his back in the off season and has now taken a leave of absence to recover. He'll be back near the end of the season.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
On Barry it just looks lame.

On Oliver it's so bad it's fucking hilarious. I approve.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
EPISODE ONE HUNDRED TONIGHT!

#100 "What's Past is Prologue"
Directed by Tom Cavanagh
Do you remember the day you broke your arm in the sixth grade? Someone pushed you down the stairs in school. But when you looked back- no one was there. Do you remember the electrical fire that burned down your first house in Fallville? Or the day you moved to Central City and you left he back door open? Your dog ran out and got hit by a car. What if every bad thing that happened to you was orchestrated by one person? By an enemy you hadn't even made yet?

I opened the door, Barry. I started the fire. I pushed you down the stairs.

I murdered your mother, Barry.
It was me, Barry.

AdmirableBrilliantBoilweevil-max-1mb.gif

fla508a_0103bc.jpg

fla508a_0079bc.jpg

fla508b_0129bc.jpg

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
This episode is either going to be completely bonkers insanity or total shit. Possibly both. Depends on how much time they actually spend on the encounters with the old villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.