Nov 13, 2017
PS3. Did not enjoy playing games on it, found the controller extremely bad, and no game caught my eye that was not already on the 360. Worst console in my opinion.

Of the ones I have played on,

3DS > GBA > 360 > Switch (so far, gonna shoot way up most likely in time. Yet to play Odyssey) > Wii U > DS > PSP > PS3

PSP would most likely be lower than PS3 if not for it being a handheld. Usually, while I'm at home, I see very little reason why I would use a home console when I can lie on bed and play on a handheld comfortably and in privacy.

Last edited:

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
I bought a Dreamcast last year just to play Shenmue. Probably got about halfway through the game and haven't touched it since.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Switch easily. It's a terrific piece of hardware but I'm just rarely in a position where I need/want to play handheld, and I play XBX/PS4 when at home. I really bought it for when I'm away with work but I always end up forgetting about it.

It'll all change once Bayo 3 and MP4 drop though..

wiill64

Oct 30, 2017
Probably my Saturn or Dreamcast. I bought them a couple of years ago and tested them to make sure that they're working. I haven't found the time to play much retro stuff recently.

Deleted member 10726

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ResetERA
Vita followed by the PS4. I beat one game on each respectively (Danganronpa 2/Bloodborne) and haven't really touched the consoles much since.

I use the Dualshock 4 on PC tho so at least there is that.

Mithos

Oct 27, 2017
Smartphone (Android) that counts right?

Used it for a few moments to play wordfeud the day I got my first smartphone for like 30minutes, booted up Pokemon Go the day it was available got to the pick your username screen and every name I tried was already "not available" and I shut it down.

So smartphone, used 30-40minutes LTD (for playing games).

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Xbox One but I bought that mainly as a cheap UHD BluRay player.

From the devices I bought with the intend to actually play on it it's the Vita.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Gamecube. I barely used it at all.
I hated the game I bought it for, too. (Metroid Prime)

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Switch and 3DS. I havent used my 3DS in years and my Switch isn't played a lot atm.

I really enjoy the games I own for the Switch and im looking forward to a lot of games, but right now my playtime with it is soft.

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Switch. I sometimes use it to play binding of isaac or don't starve, but mostly it collects dust.

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Vita, no doubt. I guess Xbox One would be in spot one but I sold it a few months after getting it, so that doesn't count towards the question

DotHair

Oct 29, 2017
UK
The Switch.

I think it is heading back for tradein once I have played Octopath.

Massive waste of money for me...too many ports :(

Freddo

Oct 27, 2017
Småland, Sweden
The N-Gage, being a massive Elder Scrolls fan I only bought it to play The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey, which truth to be told, was a very good portable game back in 2004.

Dnomla

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Counting what I still have hooked up, my PS4. Besides The Last Guardian and NieR: Automata, there really isn't anything else worth playing currently sadly.

Considering how awesome the PS1 and PS2 were for games, and the PS3 being okay-ish.....the PS4 is a huge disappointment so far.

PJsprojects

Oct 30, 2017
England
For me its the Xbox one x. Great console but tbh not sure why I bought it.

I had a Pro but sold that also due to lack of time for three devices so expect tye X1X to be handed over to the kids soon.

D4rth Man7iz

Mar 30, 2018
PS Vita by far. I'm sure I used it no more than 20 hours throughout 3 or 4 months before I decided to sell it. Not a bad device in any considerable way, is just that I focus most of my gaming time on consoles and PC. So there was little reason to keep it.

billysea

Banned
Nov 18, 2017
The Ouya, NES/SNES classic. They are still inside the box never been played before. I purchased them for collection only.

The Wii U on the other hand was intended to be played, but I think I booted it up less than 10 times.

notBald

Oct 27, 2017
My PS3. Not much to say other than that no PS3 exclusive grabbed me and the PS3 games that did, I played elsewhere.

I also got a N64 I've barely touched, but at least I played a little bit of Mario and a Zelda.

In third is my 2DS. Advanced Wars is however a time sink and it was definitely worth getting a 2DS on clearance just for that one game.

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
Probably my Gamegear or N64, I bought both years after they came out and I think I only played them once or twice.

danmaku

Nov 5, 2017
WiiU for sure. I played Bayonetta 2, a bit of The Wonderful 101 and a little bit of ZombiU. I didn't even used it as a party game console like the Wii because none of my friends were interested.

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
Vita TV definitely. I loved the idea of it, as I was quite fond of my Vita for a time, (though I haven't touched that in a while either now), but I just didn't really use the Vita TV anywhere near as much as I thought I would. In fact, I think I've turned it on twice.

Adder

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
PS2 Slim. Got it for a present and just play a couple of games on it: Dragon quest VIII -phenomenal-, Pro Evolution Soccer '06 and a couple more. I prefer GameCube and GBA, specially the former, at that time.

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
3DS for sure.
I just don't have a good opportunity to play on portable devices (no train/bus/plane rides).

Same reason my Switch is only ever used in docked mode.

Lampa

Feb 13, 2018
I've recently bought a second hand PlayStation 2 which I can't play yet because I don't have an HDMI converter. I will buy a proper one some day, though.
Other than that, Xbox One, which I only use for Forza or Halo and I haven't played either in a long time.

Arrahant

Nov 6, 2017
NL
I have an xb1 and an xb1s and I've used those for forza horizon 3, rise, and two uhd bluray discs. So 80 ish hours in total.

And after getting a new tv last year I use them even less because I don't want to play on low resolutions. But I also don't want to buy an xb1x at this point, nor do I feel it's worthwhile to switch from windows 7 to windows 10 on my pc for the handful of ms games I might play.

Where are the games ms?

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
3DS.
Played Phoenix Wright, Layton, Pokemon Shappire & X, Theatrythm, Bravely Default (1&2), then mostly shelved.
So I played a bit after all... but still less than my PSVITA this gen or any other console other gen...
Maybe Game Cube was similar in time use or evel less (Wind Waker, Re1+0,Twilight Princess,F-Zero, Donkey Konga).

Most played:
Game Boy and PS2 probably.

Last edited:

Gakidou

Oct 30, 2017
pip pip cheerio fish & chips
I don't think I've ever really had a console that wasn't worth the investment...

So probably the PS2 by a narrow margin. I was super late to the party (got it a couple gens later) but I'm playing Persona 4 on it right now so there you go.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Probably my Xbox one or switch. The Xbox one gets used for netlfix and Amazon prime so tha helps it maybe beat the switch. Being a past Wii U owner, many of the games released this year on switch weren't of huge interest to me. 2019 is looking like it will be a heavy year for my switch though.

Disposition

Nov 5, 2017
The Switch. Haven't played it since Mario Odyssey and I'm ashamed I didnt even beat that. I didn't even beat BotW because I was so upset with the changes even after I gave it 20 hours. My son plays it a ton so I'm happy about that. I just have so many games to play its not a priority. This is the first time I've given my fav nintendo franchise a back seat. :(

Turrican2

Oct 28, 2017
Hamburg
My XBox One - bought it a few months ago and only played Ori and Sea of Thieves so far (more to come for sure).

My old game Gear - only played two games on it.

pagrab

Oct 27, 2017
Switch. I played Zelda for a few hours but got bored (I may give it another shot someday). Then I bought Mario Odyssey. It was good but very short (I do not care for collectables). After this I bought Labo and had fun assembling the toys with my son (technically the switch was on during the assembly, so it counts). There are no more games for it that interest me and I do not plan to buy anything that is coming this year. There are many cool indie games for the Switch but I already played most of them on PC.

tatwo

Oct 27, 2017
Finland
3DS bt far.

I have had 3DS since launch. I wanna play it and it has some good games but screen resolution kills it for me. :(

Jaguarandi

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
For me it's the DSi. When I bought it I instantly didn't like the way it felt. I even went back to the store and bought back the DSlite I traded in for it. After that I maybe used it once when I had to recharge my older system.

Oct 25, 2017
3DS. I got one for Pokémon only.

Every time I want to pick up another game for it, I look at the prices and quickly stop considering it. I can get 4 Vita games from a PSN sale for the price of a Nintendo game. And then there's the sales on PS4 and PC for my home gaming needs. Hard to justify full price for a 5 year old Nintendo game with all the competition.