• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As title Era, you know what I'm talking about. You hit the porcelain throne and your day improves tenfold when you realise that you don't need to wipe. It's a perfect poop. A flawless victory.

What other little things happen in your day that set you up going forward?

-Driving to work in the morning and that perfect space opens up in the car park right before your eyes. Ground floor, easy to get in, just drive straight and get out.

-Lying in bed with a blocked nose, you suddenly think about how much you took for granted having clear nasal passages, but as if the mucus gods heard your cry, the offending nostril clears with a little fizz and all is well again.

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
What about false ghost poops, which require no wiping but will produce a bad case of mud butt after a few minutes. Is there even a name for those?

Oct 26, 2017
But what about the poops where you wipe and wipe and it never ends. And then you think it's over and it comes back

JEpHDGQ.gif

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
When you wake up really not wanting to go to work. Making coffee, in a bad mood, then you realize it's a holiday. Happened to me twice.

bunbun777

Oct 29, 2017
Nw
Oh yea...

billy-gif.gif

My favorite is when it's a big ol snake poking out of the water after wrapping around the bowl.

Preezy

User banned at own request
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Snake Mountain
No such thing as a wipeless poop. You have to wipe your bot-bot at least once to see that sweet unsoiled scroll of freedom.

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What other little things happen in your day that set you up going forward?

Don't know about wipeless poos, but good little things I like include:

- Sleeping on the plane and not having the jerk behind me use my seat as leverage when he needs to stand up. Or sleeping on the plane and not having the stewardess wake me up to offer me a drink/food. I just like sleeping on the plane in peace mainly.

- leaving work

- waking up next to someone sexy

- when you are full but not too full

OP
OP
Mikebison

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't know about wipeless poos, but good little things I like include:

- Sleeping on the plane and not having the jerk behind me use my seat as leverage when he needs to stand up. Or sleeping on the plane and not having the stewardess wake me up to offer me a drink/food. I just like sleeping on the plane in peace mainly.

- leaving work

- waking up next to someone sexy

- when you are full but not too full

Full but not too full is the rarest phenomena in my life.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
No-wipe poops are the absolute best. So are the ones that feel like your insides empty out into the bowl.

Preezy

User banned at own request
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Snake Mountain
No-wipe poops are the absolute best. So are the ones that feel like your insides empty out into the bowl.
So when you have a no-wipe poo, do you literally not wipe your arse at all? That's a big risk to take, unless you have an elaborate system of inside-toilet mirrors set up to check your poop-chute is clearly of klingons.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
So when you have a no-wipe poo, do you literally not wipe your arse at all? That's a big risk to take, unless you have an elaborate system of inside-toilet mirrors set up to check your poop-chute is clearly of klingons.
you wipe once and realize you don't need to do it further.

LightEntite

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
When you're using GPS in a busy part of town and you have no idea where you are

but all your turns have lights so its k

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Ghost poops are the best

Also, waking up a few hours before you actually have to get up and realizing that you can sleep longer.

Sowrong

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
When you get a bad haircut, but it's supposed to rain for the whole week. So you can cover it up, while it's at its worst.

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
What about when you are done and there's more poop than water?

That's called "visit your doctor" poops

Recently at work, some poor soul shit an entire toilet full to the point of overflowing, then also did the same in the toilet next to it, then also got it all over the floor. No idea how this was possible as you'd think the body could only hold so much, but it happened.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
A true ghostie needs to disappear from the bowl AND has a spotless wipe.

I have done one ghost poop in my life.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
So by definition it can't be called a no-wiper.

These are very important nuances that we must all consider as a species if we are ever to climb the mountain of knowledge and ascend to the heavens.
Agreed. I'm more inclined to call the phenomenon "clean shit" (it's also the more common nomenclature as per Urban Dictionary definitions). Or "clean cut", like suggested earlier in the thread.